Lexis Manly welcomes new students from Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Czech Republic, Japan, Thailand and Turkey!
The weather might be a bit cooler today in Sydney, but the welcome and smiles are warm! Today we say hello to:
- Matias Alvarez Moreno from Argentina
- Federico Gerardi of Australia
- Tania De Oliveira, Othon Fabricio Martins Da Silva and Sabrina Tavares Girotto Dias of Brazil
- Kristyna Plesarova of Czech Republic
- Haruka Midorikawa of Japan
- Amy Channuan from Thailand
- Halil Ibrahim Celik, Abdussamet Yilmaz, Oguzhan Sungur and Muhammet Atac of Turkey.
We’re happy you could join us and wish you all a very happy time at Lexis Sydney!
We’ve put together a handy guide that answers the top 7 questions new students ask about setting up life in Australia.
The guide covers:
- How to apply for an Australian Tax File Number
- Tips on finding accommodation
- How to open a bank account
- Tips on job search
- How to get around Sydney
- What to do if you lose something on public transport.
What’s on and fun things to do
News from home
To access news from your home country in multiple languages, you can visit the website for SBS Television and Radio (Special Broadcasting Service, Australia).
Stay safe at the beach!
Important: To stay safe on Sydney’s beaches, we encourage all students to learn about beach safety before getting in the water. Watch a video in your home language here.
About Lexis Sydney on Manly Beach
The college is open 13 hours a day Monday-Friday, with classes in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. The average class size is 12-13 students.
General English courses run year-round, except for public holidays and the usual Christmas close down. Most students are aged 18 years and over. At certain times of the year, a Junior program is offered for students aged 12-17. Find out more about the Junior Program here.