Are you currently looking for a job on the Sunshine Coast?
Are you currently looking for a job on the Sunshine Coast? If so, you’re in luck! The Sunshine Coast job market is absolutely thriving at the moment, with many businesses looking for reliable, hardworking and trustworthy employees. While you’re studying, its a good idea to work a casual job with flexible hours – this means retail and hospitality are going to be great options for you. With flexible hours, good award pay rates & many perks of working in the industry, these are the most popular industries for students all around Australia!
Along with a pay rate of $25 – 35 an hour, these jobs offer great penalty rates for working weekends too! Don’t forget to attend our Tuesday Job Workshop if you need help with your resume or preparing for an interview. Check out the ads from seek below:
Events Attendants (Food & Beverage)
Maroochy RSL is seeking Events Attendants who have vibrant, accommodating personalities that will engage with our guests to ensure a memorable visit.
We offer a sophisticated professional service to our community and business clients.
The applicants we are seeking will demonstrate:
- A strong food & beverage service background
- A genuine passion for service excellence
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a conference and banqueting role
- Able to use your initiative in a fast paced professional environment
- Maintain consistently high standards of conduct of work and work performance across all aspects of the job
- A willingness to learn
- Reliable with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Team focused
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts and different days including weekends
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Statement of Attainment
All Round Superstar – Duporth Tavern
Family owned business for over 15 years, over 7 venues
Qualifications & experience
- RSA, RSG, RMLV, experience in gaming and TAB
Tasks & responsibilities
- Opening and closing of venue, supervising bar and bistro, customer service, ability to lead, train and develop team
- Flexible rosters, day and night shifts available, staff incentives and meals, opportunity for career progression, full time position security
Harvest Breads Cafe Maroochydore requires an experienced Barista for 30 to 35 hours per week. This new team member needs to have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a great team. Latte Art is a must. Our trading hours are 7am to 2pm mon to Fri and 7am to 12.30pm Sat. No Sundays. Please send resumes to [email protected] or text me on 0458403402
Junk restaurants are looking for Kitchen hands to join our busy, well established kitchen team.
You will not just be washing dishes, pots and pans! we are on the look out for people who would also like to learn how to prepare and cook food.
Junk is a fun, fast paced environment which offers great career progression for candidates who are willing to learn.
If you are just starting out, looking for a change or you already have experience, we would love to hear from you.
Not studying with us yet, but would like to?
Lexis Sunshine Coast is located just moments from the beautiful Maroochy beach and is one of Australia’s most attractive learning environments, providing outstanding study resources, recreational facilities and captivating views from our three floor campus. If you want more information on the courses that we offer, click here.