Are you currently looking for a job whilst you’re studying in Noosa?
Noosa is known for its laid-back lifestyle and work-life balance. Many people choose to work in Noosa because of the relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
For your convenience, we have searched online this week and have put a list together of some awesome new job positions that could suit your study schedule with Lexis English here in Noosa. We understand it can be challenging finding a job whilst studying every day, therefore, we have listed only casual job opportunities that are afternoon/evening/weekend shifts.
If you need help with job hunting, creating a resume, the application process or preparing for an interview, you can attend the Jobs Workshop from 1:15pm – 2:15pm on Tuesday’s or speak to Kira or Skyla in reception. As long as you have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia, you’re all set to go!
Current Job Oppportunities:
Gusto Restaurant – Sous Chef in Noosaville
- 2 years experience (minimum) in similar dining
- attention to detail
- team spirit goes without saying
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
- being part of a family is a spirit which we all wear
- passion for our local produce and colleague
If this sound like you contact Tim on [email protected]
RACV Noosa Resort – Food & Beverage Attendant in Noosaville
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our front of house team welcoming locals and tourists alike as a Food & Beverage Attendant. This is a service-oriented position, you’ll be working in a team of dedicated Food & Beverage professionals to deliver exceptional dining experiences to our guests.
We’re looking for…
- Previous experience working in a customer focused venue within fast-paced food and beverage service.
- A genuine love of hospitality and providing great service.
- Knowledge of the local area and all things tourists love.
- A valid RSA Certificate.
- Exceptional communication skills with a bright & friendly personality.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with guests and your team.
- Availability across a 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and peak holiday periods
- Full working rights in Australia be it WHV, Student Visa or residency.
Grill’d – Wait Staff in Noosaville
What we look for:
We welcome previous experience in a customer-facing or kitchen environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust – We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
- Sustainability – To us, sustainability is more than just taking care of our environment, it’s also about caring for our farmers, animals, employees and local communities.
Season Restaurant – Wait Staff and Bartenders in Noosa
Season Restaurant + Bar is a beautiful Noosa beachfront restaurant open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
If you enjoy working in a great team environment, with staff who take pride in their work and have exceptional customer service skills, we have the following vacancies available:
* SECTION WAITERS with at least two years experience in a similar restaurant environment.
* BAR STAFF with great cocktail experience in a fast paced environment.
Please email your resume to:
Nathan Reynolds – Restaurant Manager
Miss Moneypenny’s – Bartender in Noosa
We are seeking passionate, experienced cocktail bartenders to work in our high volume, industry leading Noosa venue. Hours flexible for the right candidate.
If you are passionate about hospitality and hold a creative flare, we would love to hear from you.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cocktail Making: 1 year (Preferred)
- RSA (Preferred)
Betty’s Burgers – Wait-Staff and Cooks in Noosaville
Betty’s is continuing to grow with more and more people wanting to be a part of the Betty’s experience. We are now seeking fresh people to step into the role of Team Member!
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A keen willingness to learn and further develop your already amazing skill set
- Exceptional presentation, communication, time management & attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to work a flexible rotating roster including nights/ weekends
- Representation of the Betty’s Burgers values: Authenticity, Genuine Hospitality, Integrity and Passion.
If the above positions aren’t the type of job you’re interested in, you can search for more job opportunities in Noosa on popular job search websites such as Seek, Indeed, Jora and Gumtree. These websites allow you to filter job listings by location, industry, job title, and experience level. You can also look in local newspapers, apply in-store or on company websites.
If you need any help, please speak to Kira or Skyla in reception or attend the Jobs Workshop on Tuesday afternoons between 1:15pm – 2:15pm.
Good luck team and happy job hunting!
Not studying with us yet, but would like to?
Lexis Noosa delivers academic excellence in Australia’s most desirable study location where you can combine your studies with the great outdoors. Studying at Lexis Noosa is more than an experience, it’s a lifestyle! If you want more information on the courses that we offer, click here.