Are you currently job hunting in Noosa?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s. You must have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities
GWM is looking for Wait Staff:
NNWW is one of the best cocktail bar in the Sunshine Coast. The team is stellar and they are all very supportive to each other. We offer great pay-rates and we are flexible with our roster. Come and join us this summer, it’s going to be fun!
Qualifications & experience
- Fluent English, RSA, TFN
Tasks & responsibilities
- Carrying trays with drinks, taking orders
Light Years Noosa is looking for Bar and Wait Staff:
We are after an experienced Front of House professionals (both bar and wait staff) for the Light Years Noosa to join our talented team.
Your Strengths –
- Focusing on achieving the best customer service & showcasing Light Years to the highest standard possible.
- Experience in a fast paced and high volume venue
- Great work ethic and loves working with a team.
- Outstanding Customer service & relations
- Wine and Asian cuisine knowledge – looked upon favourably, but not essential
- Cocktail and Basic drinks experience – for bar positions
If you believe you may be the right candidate for this role, please email [email protected]
Sunshine Beach Surf Club is looking for Front of House Staff:
Sunshine Beach Surf Club Restaurant Is seeking Foh Staff. We can offer consistent hours in a busy, good vibe work environment. The right candidate will have previous experience in Food running, Pos’s systems, and running a busy pass. Above award will be offered for right person.
For more info we would be happy to help you out.Apply Here
Sushi Sushi is looking for new team members:
The embodiment we look for in our Koi team members are:
- Respect for themselves, their teammates, our customers and our values
- The willingness to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible to create an amazing customer experience and family culture
- Collaboration with their teammates and actively supporting one another
- Pride in themselves on executing high quality standards in everything they do
As a Koi you will:
- Be multiculturally diverse and proud of it
- Have a love and respect for our sushi products which will shine through in the presentation, taste and the customer service you provide
- Believe in yourself! Previous job experience in food preparation or customer service is considered but not essential as we will provide training, as long as your passion and personality shine through!
- Trust that as a family we are here to support and welcome your career growth with ongoing support, training incentives, traineeships in hospitality and internal promotion as well as employee discounts on our delicious sushi!
Bang Bang Noosa is seeking a Chef de Partie to join their team:
Bang Bang is a bustling restaurant located on Hastings Street in the heart of Noosa Heads.
We offer high end Southeast Asian cuisine in a fast paced, yet polished setting.
We have multiple positions, from full time to casual, suiting a host of differing experience levels.
Come join and established and well trained team of top quality professional chefs. We are here to help develop your skills further, and learn any new skills you might have to offer our team.
We offer consistent hours, competitive rates, great tips and an amazing team to work alongside. We can provide a great work/life balance situated across the road from Noosa’s beautiful Main Beach.
We will consider any suitable and experienced candidates looking for sponsorship. We can also help assist with accommodation if needed.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Ricky’s Riverbar and Restaurant is looking for Wait Staff:
Rickys restaurant is on the hunt for incredible section wait staff who enjoy a fast-paced environment & have a true passion for the hospitality industry! A unique food style teamed with an incredible wine list, this restaurant will give you the chance to extend your knowledge & palette to contemporary flavours.
As a staff member in this restaurant you will be owning your section across a very busy floor. You will be given full training to really guide guests through the extensive (and delicious) menu & beverage lists. At Rickys, guest experience is paramount so if you are engaging, bubbly and have an awesome attitude than what are you waiting for…apply now!
If you would like to apply please send your CV to David our GM at [email protected]
ALDI is looking for Retail Assisstants:
As a Retail Assistant at ALDI, you will have a lot of variety in every shift. Whether you’re filling shelves or scanning items for customers, you’ll be trained to handle multiple roles throughout the store. Don’t worry, previous retail experience is not necessary. But we are looking for people to join our teams who have a positive attitude, a hardworking spirit and the willingness to learn!
What does the role involve?
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating registers and calculating change manually
- Ensuring shelves are fully stocked with products
- Training to use equipment to move stock safely
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Cleaning and maintaining store standards
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort is looking for Cleaners:
We are currently seeking to appoint a cleaner who can make a contribution to the team through their enthusiastic hands-on approach. You will be responsible for the cleaning and basic maintenance of the Resort within a small team.
To be considered for this role it is preferred you will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role or demonstrated capacity to quickly acquire cleaning skills.
- An understanding of cleaning machinery and chemical usage or demonstrated capacity to quickly acquire skills.
- Good knowledge and adherence to Occupational Health & Safety principles
- The ability to work in a busy environment.
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- A strong team ethic and capacity to work with flexibility.
- Basic building maintenance knowledge an advantage.
- Basic pool maintenance knowledge an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to Mark Jeffs Facilities Manager. [email protected]
The Cove Noosa Resort, is looking for housekeepers:
- Great pay and conditions
- Training and support
- Best work location in town
An experienced housekeeper, ready to make a contribution to our culture of excellence and customer service.
A professional and dedicated team member, ready to join our friendly team. Experience in Hotels or Resorts would be highly regarded. We do offer full training for applicants who can demonstrate dedication and a willingness to learn.
We are looking for long-term employees not just seasonal workers and are happy to try and assist in finding you accommodation in Noosa.
Weekend work, school holidays and public holidays will be required, but there is plenty of flexibility over a 7 day roster.Apply Here
Good luck team, happy job hunting!