Are you currently job hunting in Noosa?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s. You must have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities
Ricky’s Riverbar and Restaurant is looking for Wait Staff:
Rickys restaurant is on the hunt for incredible section wait staff who enjoy a fast-paced environment & have a true passion for the hospitality industry! A unique food style teamed with an incredible wine list, this restaurant will give you the chance to extend your knowledge & palette to contemporary flavours.
As a staff member in this restaurant you will be owning your section across a very busy floor. You will be given full training to really guide guests through the extensive (and delicious) menu & beverage lists. At Rickys, guest experience is paramount so if you are engaging, bubbly and have an awesome attitude than what are you waiting for…apply now!
If you would like to apply please send your CV to David our GM at [email protected]
Bandita is looking for Bar and Floor Staff:
Qualifications & experience
All applicants must have experience in fast paced, casual dining. We expect that you can have fun while creating a memorable guest experience. If you can tell a story, listen and hold down a busy section all at the same time your the one we want.
Tasks & responsibilities
We are building a team of hospitality stars. Positions are available for experienced bartenders, waiters and supervisorsApply Here
Pepper’s Retreats, Resorts and Hotels is looking for a Chef:
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has ambition, raw talent, and a passion for food
- A person who has the willingness to take on feedback and try new things
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes, team environment
- The possession of recognised culinary training and employment experience
- A commercial cookery certification and preferably, you will have obtained safe food handling certificate or food safety supervisor
GWM is looking for Wait Staff:
NNWW is one of the best cocktail bar in the Sunshine Coast. The team is stellar and they are all very supportive to each other. We offer great pay-rates and we are flexible with our roster. Come and join us this summer, it’s going to be fun!
Qualifications & experience
- Fluent English, RSA, TFN
Tasks & responsibilities
- Carrying trays with drinks, taking orders
Sushi Sushi is looking for new team members:
The embodiment we look for in our Koi team members are:
- Respect for themselves, their teammates, our customers and our values
- The willingness to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible to create an amazing customer experience and family culture
- Collaboration with their teammates and actively supporting one another
- Pride in themselves on executing high quality standards in everything they do
As a Koi you will:
- Be multiculturally diverse and proud of it
- Have a love and respect for our sushi products which will shine through in the presentation, taste and the customer service you provide
- Believe in yourself! Previous job experience in food preparation or customer service is considered but not essential as we will provide training, as long as your passion and personality shine through!
- Trust that as a family we are here to support and welcome your career growth with ongoing support, training incentives, traineeships in hospitality and internal promotion as well as employee discounts on our delicious sushi!
Bang Bang Noosa is looking for Kitchen Hands and Chefs:
We have multiple positions, from full time to casual, suiting a host of differing experience levels.
We offer consistent hours, competitive rates, great tips and an amazing team to work alongside. We can provide a great work/life balance situated across the road from Noosa’s beautiful Main Beach.
We will consider any suitable and experienced candidates looking for sponsorship. We can also help assist with accommodation if needed.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
YHA is looking for Housekeepers:
Duties include cleaning communal areas, bathrooms, and accommodation rooms, monitoring and replenishing stock, and helping the team out with other tasks as required.
We’re looking for applicants with the following qualities:
- An awesome work ethic & fantastic attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines;
- The ability to work independently but also a great team player;
- Loads of positivity, enthusiasm, energy and initiative;
- Flexibility and available to work days, evenings, and weekends;
- Previous cleaning experience in the hospitality industry is a bonus!
RACV Resort is looking for a Public Area Cleaner:
To be successful you will possess
- A can-do attitude and a positive approach to work;
- Strong attention to detail and solid time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and be a proactive team member;
- Ability to interact with our members and guests;
- The availability to work across a 7-day roster during the day and night;
- Experience in general cleaning including best health and safety practices and chemical handling techniques; and
- Be able to perform manual labour tasks.