Living and Working in Paradise!
G’day, Lexis English students on Working Holiday Visas! If you find yourself in the sun-kissed haven of Noosa, get ready to blend the best of both worlds—improve your English skills at Lexis and dive into exciting job opportunities in this coastal paradise. In this blog post, we’ll explore the abundance of job openings that await you in Noosa, making your working holiday a truly enriching experience.
ASSISTANT IN NURSING – E4 RECRUITMENT – SUNSHINE COAST
$37 – 70 per hour, Flexible Work, 24/7 Support
Looking for flexible working options that fit your schedule? Look no further! E4 Healthcare, a leading Nursing Agency in the Sunshine Coast, is currently expanding and seeking dedicated Assistant in Nursing (AIN) professionals to join our team.
Our shifts are as diverse as a box of assorted chocolates – AM, PM, and NS. Plus, our hourly rates are more appealing than your favorite treat, ranging from $37 to $70 per hour. Get ready for the best part – payday is every Friday, giving you a reason to smile at the end of the week!
Skills and Requirements:
- Completed Certificate III or IV in Nursing: We value your dedication to nursing education.
- Full Working Rights in Australia: Must-have, but we promise no bureaucratic sitcoms.
- Vaccination Hero: Make sure your flu and COVID vaccinations are up to date.
- 5 Months of Aged Care Experience in Australia: Experience is like the secret ingredient in a good recipe – it matters!
FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT & KITCHENHAND – ESTIA HEALTH – MOUNT COOLUM
Above award wages + shift penalties + loading
Join our Estia Health family in delivering exceptional care and support to our 8000 plus residents in one of our 70+ homes. At Estia Health, we are a place where everyone belongs with a purpose to enrich and celebrate life together.
You’ll wake up each morning wanting to see people enjoy food as much as you do. Here’s what a typical day involves:
- Prepping and serving food and drink.
- Cleaning – you bring a sparkle to the place in more ways than one.
- Changing up the menu. You’ll work with our team and residents to create exciting meals that cater to every individual.
- Keeping records as part of our Food Safety Program.
- Being active and on your feet for most of your shift.
If you have questions, please email [email protected] or click on the button below.Apply Here
ASSISTANT IN NURSING – WORKPAC HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE – SUNSHINE COAST
Casual/Vacation, Above Award Wages
As an agency AIN for WorkPac Health and Social Care you will have the ability to work within a variety of aged care facilities all over Sunshine Coast, allowing you to work close to home. The position is to provide professional, empathetic care and support to a variety of our key clients and support them with daily living and activities.
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 months in Australia as an AIN
- Certificate III in either Aged Care, Individual Support or Disability or Second Year Bachelor of Nursing Student
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current National Police Clearance
- Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- COVID Vaccination Evidence
- Work rights in Australia
- NDIS Clearance
- Positive attitude and flexibility
If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.Apply Here
SUPPORT WORKER – REAL COMMUNITY SERVICES – SUNSHINE COAST
Casual/Vacation, Above Award Wages
We are currently recruiting for skilled and passionate Support Workers in the Sunshine Coast area. These roles may include shifts such as days, evenings, awake shifts, sleepovers, weekend and short notice shifts so flexibility is a must.
We are seeking motivated, committed and reliable Support Workers. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude as well as being proactive and person centred within their role. Flexibility and good availability is a must to be able to meet our Participants needs. If this sounds like you – please apply below!
Skills and Experiences
- Prior experience supporting clients with disabilities highly desirable
- Previous experience in SIL environments is advantageous
- Relevant nationally recognised qualification highly desirable
- Must have a QLD driver’s licence and own reliable transport
- Current Paid employee Blue Card (or willing to obtain before employment)
- Current Paid employee Yellow Card/NDIS Worker Clearance (or willing to obtain before employment)
- Current First Aid & CPR (or willing to obtain before employment)
- NDIS ‘Worker Orientation’ module (or willing to obtain before employment)
- Full Australian working rights
- Smart phone with internet access
- Two current (within the past 2 years) professional references from a supervisor will be required
To find out more please ask for the Recruitment Team on 07 3725 6500.Apply Here
KITCHEN HAND – NOOSA CARE INC. – TEWANTIN & COOROY
$23.81 – $29.76 an hour – Part-time, Casual
We are seeking kitchenhands for an immediate start to join our enthusiastic team for a range of shifts, including days, evening and weekend work, across both of our aged care facilities in Tewantin and Cooroy.
As an Environmental Services Assistant, you will:
Have demonstrated experience in kitchen hand roles is highly desirable;
Possess the ability to multi-task and effectively manage their time working in a busy ever-changing environment;
Have a caring, respectful and professional attitude towards our residents and fellow staff;
Be well presented and share a commitment to NoosaCare Inc’s philosophy;
Be required to supply a current national police certificate and must be permitted to work in Australia
There are no current mandate requirements for the COVID vaccine.
Noosa isn’t just a destination; it’s an experience waiting to unfold. Lexis English students on working holiday visas have the unique opportunity to not only enhance their language skills but also immerse themselves in a diverse range of job opportunities. From hospitality to adventure tourism and beyond, Noosa’s job market is as varied as the landscapes that surround it. Seize the sun, ride the waves of opportunity, and make your working holiday in Noosa an unforgettable chapter in your life’s journey. Cheers to new experiences and endless possibilities!
Not studying with us yet, but would like to?
Lexis Noosa delivers academic excellence in Australia’s most desirable study location where you can combine your studies with the great outdoors. Studying at Lexis Noosa is more than an experience, it’s a lifestyle! If you want more information on the courses that we offer, click here.