The 2022 Lexis’s Got Talent show provided a lot of Friday Fun on 16 September 2022.
The idea of Head Teacher, Valentina Conessa, students rehearsed and prepared for the two weeks leading up to the event. Their good efforts really shone!
The talent show attracted singers, musicians, dancers and visual artists.
There was applause and rewards for all involved. Students won Lexis branded merchandise as well as vouchers to spend in some of Sydney’s best stores.
Winners of the 2022 Lexis’s Got Talent Show: Kodai Shirai (left), guitarist and Nene Godoo (middle), singerBut the best prize of all was the warmth and encouragement of students for their fellow classmates. All of the teachers commented on the fun, supportive and friendly atmosphere. Watch this fab video created by student Tomoya Itoda and see for yourself!
5 ways to find out about Lexis Sydney activities
Students have five ways to find out about Lexis Sydney activities:
- Check the Sign Up! sheet at Reception and scan the QR code to see more activities.
- Remember to look at the TV screen in Reception
- Scan any of the What’s On posters on the student notice boards. There’s a notice board in the Student Lounge (Level 2) and in every classroom.
- Check the Lexis Sydney blog every week. What’s On blogs are posted Thursday or Friday for the week ahead.
- Ask your teacher or the staff at Reception.
How to access photographs taken at activities?
Photographs taken at activities by students and staff often feature on the Lexis Sydney blog. Students can download photographs from there. So, be sure to check the blog each week!