Palm Lake Group develop, construct and manage Lifestyle Resorts, Retirement Villages and Aged Care Facilities. We provide quality homes at a great price, and excellence in retirement living.
We are looking for a Cook to provide nutritious homestyle meals for our Cooroy residents. You will be responsible for planning your menu, ordering & receiving stock, preparing and serving meals and keeping the kitchen to an excellent standard of cleanliness.
Ideally you will have:-
- Relevant experience in food preparation, baking and serving for relevant numbers;
- A Food Safety Supervisors Certificate (or be willing to obtain one);
- Flexibility and patience with older Australians;
- The drive and motivation to provide outstanding food quality whilst balancing dietary requirements;
- The ability to follow the company Food Safety Plan;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Neat and tidy presentation, and a cheerful and friendly disposition.
The recruitment and selection process for this position may require candidates to undertake a pre employment medical.
Only successful candidates, who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Warehouse Pick Packers Buderim
URGENTLY SEEKING Warehouse Labourers for the Buderium. Monday to Friday. Stacking and wrapping pallets. $27 an Hour + SUPER
- General workshop duties
- Packaging outgoing material
- Stacking & Moving Materials
- Forklift Lic
- Assisting Tradesman
- Effective problem-solving skills
To be a suitable applicant you will need:
- An NZ/ Australian citizen or resident
- Willing to develop skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team
Urgently recruiting pick-packer/processing roles. Our client’s supply and
demand for their product has started to increase. Therefore the current team needs workers to assist the processing line and keep up with current orders.
If you have a passion for the industry, capable of achieving deadlines and the right attitude, this is the job for you. We can help at Joblinkqld by clicking the “Apply” link below
No Agency Staff
EXPERIENCED CHEF (SUNSHINE COAST)
EXPERIENCED CHEF (SUNSHINE COAST)
We are looking for an experienced chef that can employ their culinary and organisational skills in order to play an important role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers
- Experience in senior chef roles
- 5+ years experience in chef role.
- Passion for food, people and the industry
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- You will have creative licence to design plan and implement menu’s
Job tasks and responsibilities
Dedicated chef, this is 100% HANDS ON ROLL leading, coaching and inspiring a small kitchen team. Ability to lead a team to achieve a consistently high standard of food preparation and presentation.
We require a creative, motivated and highly organised Chef to lead the culinary operation out of this very challenging climate. The successful applicant will have a proven track record of managing a creative team, strong understanding of food and production costs and possess a creative mindset in menu creation.
Job benefits and perks
No NIGHT work – great balance of work and family. Even though this is a seven day operation you will have lots of time with your family and friends.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have experience with menu planning & costing?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years experience do you have as a head chef / chef de cuisine?
- Do you have experience determining kitchen produce requirements?
About the business
Popular Licensed Cafe, caters to locals and tourists. Located in Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
The cafe is open 7 days a week for Breakfast and Lunch and has a strong local following. The menu is changed seasonally with a focus on small dishes.
5- Day working roster with weekends a must. A strong reimbursement package is on offer.
Please email resume and cover letter, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we are looking for:
– A qualified chef with at least 8 years in the industry
– Someone with good operational skills capable of looking after menu changes
– Good communication skills, excellent time management and delegation skills.
– Weekend work is essential, other hours will be negotiable.
What we are offering
– The opportunity to work in a beautiful environment with a great team
– Permanent position after qualifying period
– Well equipped modern kitchen
Factory Workers, Food Production Staff, Picker, Pickers and Packer
Factory Workers needed.
More positions available!
Multiple Positions Available….
Offering good hours and pay…
Process workers, Labourers & General Hands are welcome to apply!
Work in a big and reputable company
Fast-paced environment, large friendly team
You will be performing duties such as:
- Food Production
- General Manufacturing
- Quality control
- Picking and Packing
- Stock Control
You need to be available for 7am starts Monday to Friday
Own transport will be an advantage
We may be able to assist the right Applicants into entry level positions.
You might be the person we are looking for….
Apply now with your Updated Resume
Food Production Workers
A company located in Kunda Park is looking for more food workers for there cold room warehouse. This Roster will run over a standard 38-hour workweek Monday to Friday.
Overtime opportunities will also be available when the site requires them. Part-time employees are guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours a week. This is a day shift only.
There are multiple full time/part-time positions available for reliable team members. Our processing team is directly responsible for the quality finish of
the product, which is why we take finding the right candidates very seriously.
The successful applicants for these roles will have:
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have a desire to produce a high-quality product and engage in quality
- inspection tasks
- Must be Australian/NZ citizen or permanent resident
- Agency staff will not be considered
We will provide:
- Ongoing part-time work with pathways to full-time employment
- A vibrant and dynamic team environment
- A great work location with a new office and factory
- Full training with ongoing opportunities for further development
If your looking for consistent work apply now!!!!
Who is Practical Labour Solutions?
We are a recruitment agency based in Brisbane that works closely with companies that outsource the recruitment process to save them time and resources. We strive to provide reliable, hard-working and positive employees
for our clients.
We are a busy Patisserie with a fantastic team & have a reputation for excellent French cakes, pastries,traditional ice cream & great coffee. We are searching for a top Barista with great customer service & can do attitude. There are plenty of hours available for the best Barista with quality skills. Must have a minimum 2 years experience, be able to multitask & be willing to do any task required to get the job done. Apply in person with resume.
Cook for Cafe in Noosaville
Cook wanted for a small friendly cafe in Noosaville.
We are looking for an experienced cook to produce fresh seasonal food for a cafe menu.
We will also soon be opening for afternoon and evening meals so would like someone who could help create a simple menu.
Experienced chef required Noosa area
Pier 11 is expanding the team!! If you are a qualified chef looking to gain experience in a quality restaurant, then this may be the opportunity for you. A great all rounder is required for fulltime employment. Commencement date for employment is immediate. Salary is negotiable & will be commensurate with experience & availability. If you enjoy variety in your day and are passionate about food preparation and presentation as well as delivering quality cuisine with a flair– then this is a role for you. Essential duties for the role include, but are not limited to the following: Organise & prep allocated section for service Prepare and present menu items · Keep all working areas clean and tidy. Ensure all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned. · Be familiar with other areas in the Kitchen so when called upon, assistance can be provided Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately, and trial arranged. Please forward resumes to Nicole@pier11.com.au
Looking for experienced cafe cook
I am looking for an experienced short order cook for busy market in Eumundi. Offering Wednesdays and Saturdays approximately 17 hours. Must be experienced, efficient and work at a fast pace.