Early Morning Cleaner Required Alexander Heights
Westralian – Alexander Heights WA
Westralian is currently seeking a morning cleaner in the Alexander Heights area.
This is a permanent part time position that comes with 4 weeks paid annual leave and 10 days personal leave and 9.50% Superannuation.
The shift available is as follows:
Monday – 5.00am – 7.30am
Tuesday – 5.00am – 8.00am
Wednesday – 5.00am – 7.30am
Thursday – 5.00am – 7.30am
Friday – 5.00am -7.30am
Saturday – 6.00am – 8.30am
Sunday – 9.00am – 11.00am
Cleaning experience is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
MUST HAVE POLICE CLEARANCE AND PROOF OF AUSTRALIAN WORKRIGHTS
Job Type: Part-time
Voyage Kitchen is located on beautiful Sorrento Beach and is open 7 days a week, from 6:30am, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We pride ourselves on serving fresh, rustic, simple food, made from scratch!
We serve 5 Senses coffee and have a small, interesting and concise wine list.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work within a business focused on providing warm hospitality, beautiful food and beverages
- A modern, beach side location
- Free parking
- On going training in service, wine and coffee
- A mix of day and night shifts available
- A professional, dedicated, hard working team
- Room to progress and grow
On the Job Duties
- Looking after a busy section and carrying through ‘Sequence of Service’
- Expediting food and drinks
- Clearing tables and resetting
- Pouring wine and drinks at the table with confidence
- Upservicing and sharing your knowledge of our products with our guests
- Learning daily specials and all menus
- Displaying your warmth, food and wine knowledge, willingness to go the extra mile to all our guests
- Cleaning and maintaining the restaurant to a high level
- Opening or closing the restaurant
- Attending all training and meetings
If this sounds like your kind of place, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Take advantage of this new employment opportunity at Barbagallo. Benefit from the strength of working with WA’s most iconic and exciting automotive group, as well as some of the best car brands the world has to offer.
We require a dependable, mature worker who will take on daily duties such as (but not limited to), cleaning vehicles in the service department and some cleaning works for the dealership.
- Current driver license
- Valid Police Clearance
- Reliable, hardworking & punctual
- Trusted to work unsupervised
- Work well in a team environment
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
In return, you will be working within a friendly team and great working conditions. Remuneration will be discussed with you upon successful application.
If you are interested in this position please apply though Seek today
CHEFS, COOKS & KITCHEN STAFF
Matisse Beach Club, located at The Esplanade in Scarborough is looking for talented & enthusiastic people to join our kitchen team for the Summer months. We can offer the benefits of working for a privately owned company, a young & dynamic team, a fun but professional environment, resort like surroundings & stunning ocean views. We are looking for chefs/ cooks with at least 3 years experience who have the ability to effectively manage staff in the absence of the Head & Sous Chef and also work autonomously.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Passionate about Hospitality
- Hard working and self motivated (its going to be a busy Summer!)
- At least 3 years previous experience
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?