Are you a Lexis student looking for work? Keep reading to see what jobs are currently available around the Sunshine Coast. Happy job hunting!
Kitchen Attendant Buderim Tavern
Job Description: Buderim Tavern is looking for a Kitchen Attendant to join the team.
The ideal candidate would have some kitchen experience, reasonable knife skills and is passionate about food and hospitality.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Food prep, making salads, desserts,
- Running the salad section during service
- Unpacking deliveries and stock rotation
- General cleaning
What we are offering:
- Being part of the biggest Australian hotel and restaurant network, you will have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow
- Great team environment
- Flexible roster
If you are clean & organized, enjoy busy & smooth service and like working in a team, we are looking forward to seeing you.
Job Description: MONTVILLE RESTAURANT requires a kitchenhand for a high-volume kitchen.
- $27 PER HOUR
- 20 to 50 hours per week available
- Immediate start
- Accommodation available if required
Please call direct for an interview
Job Description: Established business on Sunshine Coast at base of the hinterland is looking to increase our team and is searching for a casual part-time worker with or without experience in basic pizza making, dough and general prep, experience with kebabs would also be useful.
The candidate will receive training in-store for pizza making if no experience. Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and nights where necessary.
Role is suitable for someone looking for additional flexible work and income.
Must have a vehicle.
Kitchen hand hiring
Job Description: We are hiring numerous Kitchen hand and cook for Birtinya Shopping Centre and sunshine plaza For the cook position skill assessment can provide. The successful candidate will have the following attributes: Have good knowledge of Asian cuisine English communication level willing to learn and able to work under pressure Reliable and be flexible with start & finish times.
Looking for Kitchen Hand for a bakery
Job Description: We are a busy bakery in Coolum Beach.
We need a Kitchen Hand to help our Bakery team.
We are baking for Markets, IGA’s, Cafes, Hotels, Retail Shops and our own Stores.
Fulltime or part-time available.
You need a driver’s license and your own car to come to our Bakery.
Please send your resume to my email address, or send me a text message to my Mobil Phone.
Call Sven between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. ( not before and not after thanks)
FRONT OF HOUSE
Job Description: RICBEOI is currently seeking several additional FRONT OF HOUSE staff.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED….. just a great attitude & a smiling face!
We are offering :
– Good $$
– CONSISTENT hours
– Career advancement
BE apart of the enigma that is RICEBOI !
Full Time FOH Supervisor
Job Description: Busy restaurant in Mooloolaba looking for a Full Time FOH Supervisor
Successful applicants must haves;
– Previous Supervisory Experience
– Excellent Customer Service
– Leadership Skills
– Team player
– 7 day availability
Casual Team Member at Suncity Kebabs
Job Description: We are currently looking for New Staff for Kebab shop who can Work .Must be reliable, honest and have good communication with good attitude towards the work . As Assistant your responsibilities include Cook, kitchean hand,customer service. training will be provided.
- 5 – 30 hrs per week
- At least 1 day at the weekend
- At least 6 months of experience as a Team Member
Casual Waiter / Waitress at Namory Eatery
Job Description: Namory Eatery is a local business who had branched out 14 years ago its popular among the locals and offer casual fine dining Asian-influenced cuisine. It is a continuing new established venue of business that keep focusing on enhancing customer service through the prompt delivery of Asian fusion.
Have at least 2 years experience of similar role. Be able to carry 3 plates. Possess relevant people and communication skills. A passion for and good knowledge of food. Positive, vibrant and Enthusiastic Personality . Well presented.
- 15 – 20 hrs per week
- Both days at the weekend
- At least 2 years of experience as a Waiter / Waitress
- The right to work in Australia
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
Full time wait staff
Job Description: Psari is a family owned business that opened up here on the sunshine coast about 2 years ago. In that time, we have grown quite rapidly and would like
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Knowledge of POS system
- Customer oriented approach
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Great at problem solving
- Work well under pressure
- Work well supervised or unsupervised
- Must enjoy customer service
Tasks & responsibilities
- Welcome customers and lead them to their seats
- Introduce our menus and describe different dishes and drinks
- Make recommendations on specials
- Take orders
- Deliver orders to the table in a timely manner
- Adhere to food, sanitary and safety standards
- Inspect the quality and looks of the dishes, making sure they uphold standards
- Collaborate closely with other staff members
- Ensure all customers needs are met in timely manner