Are you a Lexis student looking for work? Keep reading to see what jobs are currently available around the Sunshine Coast. Happy job hunting!
Wait staff needed for a private event 20/02/21
Job Description: We are looking for a waiter or waitress with an RSA to work a shift on Saturday the 20th of February in Buderim for a catering company. It’s a private event from 5.30 pm till 10 pm.
Send your details to the email address provided.
Part-time or casual cook needed
Job Description: Looking for a cook/kitchen hand for our Italian food truck business. The business is constantly busy and growing with guaranteed weekly hours. Part-time or casual position with variable hours per week on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday starting in March (training provided before starting). Experience with traditional Italian cooking is preferred but must have a driver’s license.
The right person must work well under pressure and follow specific instructions whilst producing a high-quality consistent final product. Will always be supervised/accompanied by the business owner during work. Must be reliable and genuinely wanting a job. You will be working for an established business and in a great working environment.
If this sounds like you please send us a message or email us your resume and we will organise an interview. Please do not apply if you don’t have any experience in Italian cuisine.
Hospitality All Rounder- Gaming, Bar & Bistro Attendant
Job Description: The Savvy Squire is looking for you! If you have that savvy style we would love to talk to you. If you like beer that’s even better!
We are hoping to hire an all-rounder for a casual position. Please apply if you have experience in all of the following:
. Bar attendant
.Gaming & Keno
. Floor & Waitstaff
If you have a willingness to learn, have the ability to take direction, and the right attitude to work in a fun team dynamic, then we want to hear from you! We are also looking for someone who can deliver the best customer service there is in the business. Previous experience in Hospitality is preferred. You must also hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA) to serve the best craft beer that has been brewed in Australia since the 19th century.
Also looking for a casual glassie for weekend work.
If this sounds like you then please send your resume and a 1-page covering letter outlining your experience and why we should consider your application.
Team Members - Sunshine Plaza!
Job Description: Grill’d has a simple mission; Burgers Done Good! We love using fresh, local produce and are proud of our amazing burgers and overall offering. Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers and delicious sides; it’s an experience – made up of burgers, great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. That’s where our people step in.
What makes you “Grill’d”
- Grill’d people are passionate and driven; we know we don’t just work in the restaurant; we are part of the restaurant.
- We are engaging, friendly and a big part of what keeps our customers coming back for more. Team members enjoy what they do and are awesome at it.
- Our burgers don’t just taste amazing, they look great because of the effort and love that have gone into making them. Grill’d team members take pride in their own presentation and always look super schmick in their uniforms.
- Confidence and communication. For us this means speaking with our customers clearly and in a friendly manner. It’s about asking for help when you need it and engaging with your team.
- We are team players. Our people know that every burger made and customer served contribute to what Grill’d is.
- Everyone at Grill’d has a big appetite for knowledge (ok, and burgers…). We are constantly improving our food knowledge, working on customer service and developing your skills, furthering your career into a team leader with us.
What it means to be on the Grill’d Team
- We work hard but we also play hard. Each restaurant is a fun, tight-knit team that celebrates their wins and supports each other.
- There are incentives for hitting targets and rewards for achievements. Our managers put time and effort into developing their teams.
- You receive industry leading training, so you get a nationally recognised qualification for coming to work.
Applicants need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week and on weekends.
Experience in a restaurant isn’t essential; if you have the attitude, we have the training. Apply today to join the Grill’d family!
Casual Waiter / Waitress at Namory Eatery
Job Description: Namory Eatery is a local business that had branched out 14 years ago its popularity among the locals and offers casual fine dining Asian-influenced cuisine. It is a continuing new established venue of business that keeps focusing on enhancing customer service through the prompt delivery of Asian fusion.
- 10 – 20 hrs per week
- Both days at the weekend
Job Description: We are a family business who take pride in our food and Customers. We strive to create a friendly down to earth ambiance.We love our locals. Dog friendly ofcourse. Our staff are family to us. We are known for the wonderful ambiance we create.Ringing our birthday bell.Live music. Multicultural restaurant.
Qualifications & experience
- RSA certificate
- Experience in Customer service
- Experience in Cocktails and bar management
Tasks & responsibilities
- Opening and closing of bar.
- Excellent Customer service
- Making Latest cocktails
- Be a strong team Leader
- Multitasking work well under pressure
- Uniforms provided
- Life bslance
- Family environment
- Long term employment
- Progression within business
Casual Bartender at Maroochy RSL
Job Description: The Maroochy RSL is proud to offer a friendly, appealing community environment for members & visitors to enjoy. We are a sophisticated venue with various food and beverage outlets, sports bar & gaming lounge, with 300 of the latest gaming machines.
- 20 – 35 hrs per week
- Both days at the weekend
Casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder at Quarterdeck Espresso Bar Restaurant
Job Description: Long established Restaurant Quarterdeck Mooloolaba is on the hunt for an experienced all rounder, comfortable with table service, controlling busy services but can easily jump on the coffee machine too.must be super friendly and customer service orientated. Can lead to shift supervisor too.
- 25 – 35 hrs per week
- No weekend work required
Waiting/ Service Staff Needed in Sippy Downs
Job Description: Busy Chinese Restaurant – Coast Dumplings need waiting staffs in Sippy Downs.
Good job option for high school students and university student who need a stable job near home.
You will need to available to work on weekdays and weekend.
Reliable, Positive, solution-based, friendly and energetic personalities please as we foster a positive work environment and treat our customers like family!
Priority offered if you have related working experience or you are under age 18.
If you don’t have any restaurant working experience, we will offer training, but you must be a reliable quick learner.