Are you a Lexis Sunshine Coast student searching for a job? Check out what jobs are available around the Sunshine Coast at the moment! Happy job hunting 👍
Chef - Decisions Cafe
Job Description: Decisions Café (@decisionscafe #superjunk #superfood) is a fast paced environment and is looking for Chefs.
We are looking for strong plus fast paced, experienced Chefs to join our Team and help with both service and aspects.
Applicant must have a Minimum of 5 yrs experience
Café style experience is preferable but not a necessity.
This positionn is casual between 25 to 30 hours a week.
No Night shifts.
Sushi & Hot Food Cooks - Japanese Restaurant
Job Description: Restaurant on the Sunshine coast requires Sushi & Hot Food Chefs to start work immediately.
You will be working with a dedicated team in a dynamic and fast environment, it will be your attention to detail and passion for providing quality food and service that will be of greatest value.
As Sushi & Hot Food Chefs you will possess:
- Proven experience in Japanese cuisine preferred
- Ability to excel under pressure
- A commitment to providing exceptional service
- Strong work ethic
For your dedication and commitment to further enhancing the reputation of this newly opened restaurant you will be rewarded with:
- An attractive salary package
- An employer committed to your career development in a supportive working environment
- Living in one of the best locations in Australia on the warm Sunshine coast.
As a minimum, must have a valid Australian working visa or PR preferred.
Waiter or Waitress Needed
Job Description: Two nights a week. Tuesday and Wednesday from 5pm to 8 pm . Experience essential.No time wasters please.
Cafe all rounders/Barista
Job Description: Kimnat is HIRING NOW ☕️🤗🥗
We are looking for new team members for approx. 20-25 hours per week and can start immediately. Wed to Sunday shifts and changing rosters. More hours can be added when our coffee opens extra days. Rates will be paid on your experiences, as per age under the correct award super.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
– Must have a work right
– Barista experience on a machine, for at least 2 years is a must. Candidates must be savvy with grind and latte art, speed and perfection.
– Turn up to work enthusiastic, on time and willing to learn.
– Must have experiences in hospitality, will be able to make and serve coffee with confidence or experiences with cook, and be willing to be trained in all positions.
– Are able to help with various tasks including, but not limited to, customer service, delivering meals and drinks, dishes and cleaning.
– Are able to work in a fast paced environment as our cafe is so busy on the weekend. – Must be answered the phone when needed
– Excellent in English and communication skills are a must. Serving customer with confidence and in a caring polite manner.
– Are able to work as part of a team and unsupervised. We have an awesome team of kind friendly people and will be looking to add to that.
If you think this could be you, we really look forward to hearing from you. Email your resume with reference.
Front of House Superstar - experience needed - immediate start
Job Description: We are looking for a Front of House Superstar. We have 10-15 hours available per week with the possibility for more.
– Must be confident and we’ll presented – Be a natural leader and oversee other FOH staff
– Have experience with til and balancing at the end of the night
– Be able to stock fridges and order supply
– Have good time management skills
– Be able to follow current procedures and implement new ones
– Mature and level-headed. Be able to solve problems on the go
– Clean and be responsible for FOH
– Be punctual & reliable
– Rock at making top quality coffees
– Be able to make our cocktails (training provided)
– Make it your mission to give every customer a smooth, happy and friendly experience
– Upsell drinks, desserts and cocktails
– Be available nights and weekends
– Work as part of a dynamic and friendly team
– Reset tables and make sure every table cloth is clean, table is tidy and no marks on glasses
-Take sign out and clean front door handles
– Assemble desserts
– Pack food and check off to make sure order is complete
Text your details if you are interested!
Ocean express kebabs looking for staff
Job Description: Ocean express kebabs looking to add new staff members to our team. We are looking for staff to work on Fridays and Saturday nights till late in our Maroochydore store.
Applicant must be able to work in a fast paced environment with good communication skills and some food experience is preferred.
We are also looking for staff in our Sippy Downs store located across from the University. If you have good communication skills, eager to learn please email us your resume and tell us a little bit about your self.
Cook or Kitchen hand
Job Description: Sooo Sushi located at Maroochydore is looking for a cook or kitchen hand.
Please send resume to the email address provided.
Pizza prep chef / cook
Job Description: Wanted pizza prep chef for busy Italian restaurant . Job includes food preparation,
pizza cutting , boxing for takeaway and plating for dine in .
Also general cleaning and some dish washing . 5 days a week. Approx 25 hours .
We are closed Sunday and Monday .Must be well presented have own transport and reliable .
Job Description: We are a very busy Cafe in MOOLOOLABA serving great coffee & premium fresh food. We are open for breakfast and lunch. We are seeking someone with a vibrant & outgoing personality to join our team. We have a flexible 7 day roster with staff working on a rotational 5 day working week.
Benefits and perks
Great package for the right candidate.
Skills and experience
We are seeking someone with at least 2-3 years experience in similar role. Must have worked in fast paced environment.Must hold current RSA.