We are currently on the lookout for a passionate, self-motivated, customer focused Casual Sales Assistant to represent our brand working in Levi’s® Brisbane store.
As a Sales Assistant with Levi’s® you must be driven to achieve sales targets and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment.
To be successful for a Casual position you will have:
- Proven experience in retail (preferably fashion)
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- A passion for delivering a genuine sales experience
- An individual flare for fashion and styling
What’s on offer?
- Generous Employee Discount
- Free Goods Scheme
- Ongoing training, development & support
- Approximately 15-20 hours per week
- Immediate Start
If you love all things fashion and thrive on a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to include your availability.
Please Note – Due to the normally large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Casual Counter Hand / Cashier in Brisbane City
Le Bon Choix is a premier bakery looking for a new packer to join the night/morning team.
The ideal cadidate must fit the following description….
- Be available to work nights (including some weekends)
- 8pm-10pm starts
- Has excellent English & Math (both written and verbal) and excellent communication skills
- Can work fast and accurately under pressure
- Have great multi-tasking skills
- Likes to clean and work clean
Previous experience in packing bread and pastry products an extreme advantage.
Must have no physical health issues as continual lifting is involved. Verification on employment will be required by your doctor.
Please forward you resume and a cover letter detailing why you are the perfect person for the job to [email protected]
Immediate Start required!
Casual Waiter / Waitress in Carindale
A restaurant in Carindale is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have Australian work rights
What You Will Be Doing:
- Drive lead generation daily by talking to potential customers
- Work as part of a team to achieve sales targets
- Complete the day-to-day operations of the store
What We Are Seeking:
- An outgoing and motivated personality where you are comfortable engaging with potential customers on a daily basis
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding business targets
- A passion for face to face customer conversations and engagement
- Availability to work retail hours, including weekends
In Return We Offer:
- $28.31 per hour plus weekend penalty rates
- Comprehensive training and development
- Great career opportunities and succession planning to our store leadership roles
- The chance to work in a business that genuinely enables you to change a customer’s life daily!
Previous sales, retail and/or health experience will be highly regarded. If you want more people to ‘Live Life at Full Volume’ and believe you can make a difference, apply now
Casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder in The Gap
Footgear is currently looking for mature, customer-focused retail sales assistants to work in our Westfield Chermside store. Casual hours (up to 15 hours per week) will include weekdays, Thursday/Friday nights and some weekends.
Our Company is a leading retailer in comfort lifestyle and performance footwear with stores that operate on small dynamic teams. Our main focus at Footgear is excellent customer service, product knowledge and teamwork.
Experience in retail footwear is highly regarded.
Please send us a brief introduction as to why you’re motivated to work with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are passionate about selling and have a sparkle for shoes then this maybe the ideal job for you.
For more information on what we do please go to: www.footgear.com.au
Casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder in Coorparoo
Waitstaff and Bartenders
Popolo Italian Kitchen and Bar is seeking wait staff and bartenders to join our team.
We are looking for people with the right attitude and the ability to converse with customers. We have a variety of shifts available both day or night.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Exceptional Organisation skills – you need to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Food, Wine & Cocktail knowledge
- A true passion for food, hospitality and people
- Confidence in your ability to take charge, able to give and receive genuine feedback and take action as needed
- Be warm, personable and sociable. Bring your personality to the table
- A passion for people and providing unforgettable guest experiences
- Three plate carry and tray service
- A current valid RSA certificate
- Advanced communication skills
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Impeccable presentation, hygiene and grooming standards
- Flexible availability over a rotating roster, including nights, weekends and public holidays
- QLD Tafe Covid Certificate
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about the hospitality industry and value being part of a supportive team in a growing hospitality company you will fit right in to our team.
Optus’ vision is to be the most loved everyday brand with lasting customer relationships. By creating unique customer connections being digital everywhere and delivered by our amazing people.
On behalf of Optus, BIG is recruiting for an ongoing CASULA Sales Associate to work in the Optus Retail Store with up to 20hours per week.
What the role entails…
- You bring your ‘A-game’ every day to drive sales by assisting customers with great levels of service and product knowledge
- Support the store team to meet targets and to motivate and drive for results
- Assist with ordering and managing Optus inventory and assets
- Ensure store compliance with regards to its internal policies and procedures
- Working flexibly with the team to cover a 7-day roster including Thursday night and weekends
What’s in it for you…
- Extensive training to empower our people to be the best and progress in their career
- Career opportunities in a fast-paced environment with a major corporate brand
- Be part of a growing business representing an international group that is committed to winning more market share in Regional Australia
- A chance for you to create a positive impact on our new & existing Optus customers
- To work with us, you must be prepared to complete a Police Check
If this sounds like you, APPLY now!
*only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!