Night Fill Team Member
When you will be needed
Meeting the needs of our customers is our number one priority and right now we need new team members who can work the hours below.
This casual role requires the successful applicant to be available to work during
Monday: 4:00pm – Midnight
Tuesday: 4:00pm – Midnight
Wednesday: 4:00pm – Midnight
Thursday: 4:00pm – Midnight
Friday: 4:00pm – Midnight
Saturday: 4:00pm – Midnight
Sunday: 4:00pm – Midnight
Flexible availability to work outside the indicated hours may be required as per business needs and peak trading period.
What makes you right for Woolies
The right attitude is everything….
- Genuine passion for food & shopping
- Customer first mentality
- Love of teamwork and growing with others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willing to work and reliable
Animal Care Kennel Attendant
About the Company
Hanrob (www.hanrob.com.au) is Australia’s largest and most successful domestic animal training and pet care organisation.
We are currently seeking pet care staff to join our pet hotel team at Eagle Farm, Brisbane. If you are genuine in your care for animals and have experience in this, we encourage you to apply.
About the Job
Pet Care staff are responsible for the quality of pet care in our hotels, with particular tasks, not limited to:
- cleaning kennels,
- feeding pets,
- medicating pets,
- bathing and brushing pets,
- exercising of pets, and
- supervising our day care centre pet play
Preferred candidates will
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be highly motivated and reliable
- Be a strong team player, both mentally and physically
- Be able to work independently yet also under guidance as needed
- Be passionate about companion animals and the pet industry
- Be a good communicator and positive team member
- Have a commitment to working safely in the workplace
Casual Sales Assistant
- Flexible casual role available at our Cannon Hill store
- Lots of perks, generous staff discounts and a fun team culture
- Comprehensive and ongoing training – no lighting experience needed!
Lighting is crucial to the way we live, work and feel, which is why we’re passionate about providing our customers with expert advice so that they can live brighter by making the best lighting choices. As a household name, we continue to grow year on year and expand into new markets and products. Trading for over 50 years, we owe our success to working together with an energetic approach, enthusiasm, care for others, and by acting responsibly and ethically.
With a passion for people, we value our teams and treat everyone as part of the Beacon family!
Liquorland Sales Assistant
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives.
About the role
Do you know your Ale from your Lager, or your Merlot from your Shiraz? Come join the Liquorland team as a Sales Assistant and put your knowledge to good use.
As part of Coles Group, Liquorland is your local convenience liquor store. We make shopping for great beverages easy with a great range of local and imported brands. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
Casual Event Labourer
Exciting opportunities in the Entertainment Industry!
Only accept shifts that suit your schedule. After hours and weekend work available!
- Must be experienced in events and other general labour work.
- Or have comparable skills in other industries.
- Must be able and have experience using various tools.
- Must be accustomed to manual physical work and heavy lifting.
- Must be punctual (show up on time).
- Must be smart, clean & presentable.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Must be professional.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be able to listen follow instructions.
- White Card is a plus.
- Must have steel cap boots and other PPEs.
- Own vehicle is a plus.
- Must be ready to work at all times and short notice.
- Must have a police check.
Show Support also has work for Truck Drivers, EWP Operators, Forklift Operators, Carpenters, Electricians and other skilled labourers.
Show Support also requires lighting, sound and AV Operators, please apply.
For a quicker process, please register a recruit account through this link: https://secure.showsupport.com.au/ops/recruit-signup.php or send your resume to [email protected].
We are currently looking for experienced Cleaning Utilities to work across various schools throughout Greater Brisbane. Successful candidates will become integral members of our operational teams, specifically responsible for cleaning general internal and external school facilities. We have both Permanent and Casual positions currently available across a variety of rosters and shifts.
The Positions & Shifts:
- Monday – Friday Rosters
- Full Time, Part Time and Casual Opportunities
- 2 Different Shifts Available
- 6:00 am – 2:00 pm
- 6:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Locations: Pimpama, Caboolture, Griffin, Pallara, Redbank Plains and Ipswich.
- General cleaning – Internal and External Facilities
- Reactive cleaning
- Leaf blowing and pressure washing
- Cleaning experience (internal and external)
- School cleaning experience also highly desirable
- Experience in physically demanding roles
- Essential: Must be able to obtain a Blue Card
These positions suit anyone looking for a Monday to Friday position, where various rosters are accommodated. We work across many schools throughout the Greater Brisbane Region, hence we have multiple opportunities available across numerous sites.
Delta Facilities Management offers maintenance, construction, and project management services to a diverse range of clients, including defence organisations, schools, offshore projects and remote resources industries. As an employer of choice; You will have the support, infrastructure, systems and processes you would expect from a global organisation.
Casual Team Member in Aspley
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have Australian work rights