Understanding what networking is and how to capture the steps by asking yourself:
- Who might employ you? You can try to make an overview of all the companies that could be interested in your profile with opportunities?
- You can make a list of the target industries which may employ you.
- How can you improve your possibility of getting hired? What are your qualifications, skills, values?
- What is my elevator pitch?
Casual Restaurant Team Member – Brisbane
The Yiros Shop
We are seeking for highly motivated TEAM MEMBERS for our stores in BRISBANE.
Albion, Cannon Hill, Capalaba, Fortitude Valley & Berrinba
You will go through 3 weeks of training in an existing store with experienced staff.
For higher visibility, please submit your details to https://tys.foundu.com.au/register/employee
Personal Attributes and skills we look for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing personality
- Flexible and work’s well under pressure
- Previous experience with serving hot food
- Honest and reliable
- Ability to work well as a team
- Customer service
- Food preparation
- Deep fryer/grill use
- Cash handling and register operation
- Cleaning and maintaining
- Banking and closing of store
Casual Waiting Staff
Part-time hours: 20-38 per week
Expected Start Date: January 2021
Salary: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Free food
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Coles Cleaning & Trolley Collection
Private HousekeeperPrivate Advertiser
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Housekeeper to provide efficient high standard housekeeping services and daily food preparation. You will be highly organised, reliable, and someone who can manage their time.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in household cleaning essential
- Daily food preparation
- Household errands and grocery shopping
- Familiarity with cleaning materials and equipment
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Must have a pleasant attitude, be reliable and punctual
- Good communicator, perceptive & thorough understanding of English
- Organised, good time and diary management
- Adaptable and flexible to change with customer priorities and overall household management
- High standard of personal presentation, fit and healthy, non-smoker.
- Honest, trustworthy and discreet.
Team Members – Boost Juice UQ St Lucia & QUT Gardens Point
We’re Boost Juice.
We don’t want to toot our own horn, but we’re kind of a big deal. People love us. Our stores smell of rich mahogany (not really… they just smell like fruit…).
But this has been no easy task, we’re loved for a few simple reasons: we’re the makers of delicious smoothies, fresh juices and most importantly having the best Boosties in our stores that give our customers a reason to smile.
This is where you come in!
We are on the lookout for Team Members (aka smile-making Boosties) available weekdays and weekends to join our Boost Juice University of QLD & QUT Gardens Point Stores!
Restaurant Floor Staff
Aquila Caffe Bar on Eagle Street is on the hunt for front of house staff with bar experience to join our team. We are looking for staff who are Passionate, Professional, Confident, Efficient & someone with great customer service skills. We are a busy Monday to Friday venue operating with a great team environment. The position is casual, approximately 20 hours per week, more available when required also.
Operating Hours are:
Monday to Friday for Breakfast
Monday to Friday for Lunch & also open late nights on Fridays.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS HOSPO EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE/VENUE
Must have a QLD RSA certificate
Must be available Monday to Friday, Mornings & Lunchtime
Must have a friendly and positive attitude in the workplace
Must have great customer service skills
Must have a COVID dining certificate
Must be willing to get your step count up on the daily : -)
Applicants without previous experience will automatically be overlooked
Please send resumes addressed to The Manager.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Coorparoo/Stones Corner/Cannon Hill/Fairfield Retail Assistant – 15 hours PW
Our shifts can start as early as 6am and finish as late as 10pm, so it’s important that you have access to reliable transport to get to and from work safely. Being available to work any 5 out of 7 days is also something we are looking for. It’s great if you have prior retail experience, but we are also keen to hear from people from a range of different industries like hospitality, fast food, manufacturing, logistics or even child care. Regardless of what industry you come from a positive attitude, a hardworking spirit and the willingness to learn are what we are really looking for.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $25.75 per hour+penalties*
- Be a part of an international retailer
- Career progression opportunities in our growing store network
- Extensive training and development
- Rotating roster with an average of 15 hours per week
- Most Shifts will be Thursday to Sunday for all stores
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Work alongside friendly, passionate and supportive colleagues
- Please note these jobs are for Stores at the following 4 locations: Coorparoo, Stones Corner, Cannon Hill, Fairfield Gardens
Casual Kitchen Hand in Eight Mile Plains
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Kitchen Hand
Experienced Wait Staff Required
Lefkas Taverna is currently seeking an experienced hospitality professional to join our team. This is a hands-on, part-time role for a waitperson. We offer the highest standards in a casual and fun environment.
You will be asked to maintain exceptional customer relationships and experience. A lot of our clients are regulars which allows the right person to build ongoing rapport with our clients.
We require a person who are passionate about their service and dedicated to the role.
Previous experience behind the bar will be required, along with basic coffee skills.
The restaurant trades 4 days per week // Wednesday – Saturday. The position is available for approx. hours/week. The role will be Casual / Part time but there may be an opportunity for full time hours for the right candidate at a later date.
Coles Supermarket Team Member
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives.
Could you be our next Coles Team Member? Come join us to provide great customer experiences and work with enthusiasm, energy and pace in your local Coles store .
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)