Are you currently job hunting?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities:
RACV Noosa Resort is looking for waitstaff:
We’re looking for…
- Previous experience working in a customer focused venue within fast-paced food and beverage service.
- Bar experience (desirable)
- A genuine love of hospitality and providing great service.
- Knowledge of the local area and all things tourists love.
- A valid RSA (desirable).
- Exceptional communication skills with a bright & friendly personality.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with guests and your team.
- Availability across a 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and peak holiday periods
Sunshine Beach Surf Club is looking for waitstaff:
Sunshine Beach Surfclub Restaurant is looking for outgoing, hardworking FOH staff, to join our team. Set right on spectacularly Sunshine Beach in a new modern premises, this position is offering up to 30 hrs a week. RSA is necessary and also the ability to carry 3 plates.
Raw Energy in Noosa and Perigian are looking for cafe all-rounders:
We are on the hunt for,
Barista’s, Cafe All rounders, Chefs/Cooks/Kitchen hands. Positive, community engaged people (with the right attitude you don’t even need experience as training will be provided). We offer flexibility and great rates for the right people.
Sum Yung Guys are looking for new team members:
We’re seeking New staff for all positions at the restaurant, Bartenders, Servers, Food caller, Runner and Junior staff.
- Hatted restaurant in Noosa, delivering Modern Asian food & good times.
- Passionate about unique dinning experiences
- Strong cocktail focus, great wine program.
- We take pride in delivering precise yet unpretentious service.
- Great team of creative and talented individuals from all walks of life.
Interested in having a chat? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about yourself and your resume.
Grill’d Burgers in Noosa are looking for waitstaff:
We welcome previous experience in a customer-facing or kitchen environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust – We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort are looking for waitstaff:
Duties & Responsibilities:
This is an active front of house position involving:
- Welcoming guests
- Taking orders and answering guest queries
- Understand menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
- Maintain cleanliness within the restaurants and bars
- Manage the settlement of customer accounts
- Undertake basic beverage preparation, act as a barista or bartender as directed
- Assist setting up the restaurant or function/ event rooms
ALDI in Noosa are looking for Retail Assistants:
About the role:
As a Retail Assistant at ALDI, you will have a lot of variety in every shift. Whether you’re filling shelves or scanning items for customers, you’ll be trained to handle multiple roles throughout the store. Don’t worry, previous retail experience is not necessary. But we are looking for people to join our teams who have a positive attitude, a hardworking spirit and the willingness to learn!
Aromas Noosa are looking for Baristas:
Skills and experience
- At least 1 year experience In a similar barista role
- Latte art
- Work well under pressure
- Work well in a team environment
- Love coffee!!
Coles in Peregian Springs are looking for new members to join the team:
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)
Boost Juice in Noosa are looking for staff:
So how do you know you’re Boostie material?
You’ll be more passionate than a Passion Mango, more energetic than a Banana Buzz, and as extravagant as a Banana Mango Bling! 🥤 You just love bringing the good vibes, whether that’s through epic customer service, a delicious smoothie, Dua Lipa dance moves — or all of the above.