- 1 tablespoon butter
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk(395 g)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder(30 g)
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkle(160 g), as needed
- In a pot over low heat, melt the butter, condensed milk, and cocoa powder, stirring continuously until you can see the bottom of the pot for 2-3 seconds when dragging a spatula through.
- Pour onto a greased plate, then chill for 1 hour.
- Shape and roll the chilled mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in chocolate sprinkles.
We made an original brigadeiro and a vegan brigadeiro! In the end everyone ate both!
There was a lot of stirring involved.
Waiting in the fridge to cool down 🥶
Giving us a demonstration of how to roll it into balls!
Everyone else now having a try.
Enjoying what was made!
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE, and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.