Customer Service Representative (Casual)
Are you our next Customer Service Representative?
If you’re looking to kick start your career with a leading brand. We have a lot to offer.
As you would expect from one of the largest global brands in the world, you’ll be rewarded with job security, fantastic benefits, flexible shifts, competitive pay, free on-site parking and 10% discount on most in-store goods and a free drink while on duty.
Coles Supermarket Casual Team Member
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at [email protected]
Casual Wait Staff
About the Role
El Camino Cantina is synonymous with a good time and we are looking for experienced Waiters, Bartenders, Runners and Hosts to join the team to provide an awesome experience to our guests in our new venue. Opening in late November, El Camino Cantina South Bank is in close proximity to the iconic Streets Beach and boasts 510-seats.
What we are looking for
· Big personalities to compliment our legendary Tex-Mex menu, colourful sombreros and awesome loud music
· Ability to deliver an memorable Tex-Mex dining experience in a fast paced venue
· A team player who will support the front of house and back of house team members
· Valid Queensland RSA Certificate
· Available to work a rotating roster including weekends and late finishes- Valid working rights is a must!
· Individuals who live Rockpool Dining Group’s core values; World Class, Team Work, Passion, Honesty and Innovation
Job Type: Casual
Licence: A current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) (Required)
Flash Point Promotions are looking for gift wrapping gurus for the Christmas Period!
What we are looking for;
– Well presented staff that have great organisation skills
– Confident, energetic with GREAT customer service skills
– Excellent gift wrapping skills
– Down to earth, optimistic and with a genuine smile!
Slick high bun or pony tail
Black plain shirt
Black dress pants
Black ballet flats
Dates and times are varied and some shifts may already be filled from our current team, but most are still available;
Thursday, 17 December 2020 11am – 2pm
Thursday, 17 December 2020 2pm – 6pm
Friday, 18 December 2020 11am – 2pm
Friday, 18 December 2020 2pm – 7pm
Saturday, 19 December 2020 11am – 2pm
Saturday, 19 December 2020 2pm – 5pm
Sunday, 20 December 2020 11am – 2pm
Sunday, 20 December 2020 2pm – 5pm
Monday, 21 December 2020 11am – 2pm
Monday, 21 December 2020 2pm – 6pm
Tuesday, 22 December 2020 11am – 2pm
Tuesday, 22 December 2020 2pm – 7pm
Wednesday, 23 December 2020 11am – 2pm
Wednesday, 23 December 2020 2pm – 7pm
Thursday, 24 December 2020 11am – 4pm
Interview will be held via zoom and we will ask that you have a prepared gift wrapped that you have done and also do a demo of your gift wrapping on the zoom call!
Ongoing casual work and to join our books for those successful!
Application Deadline: 14/12/2020
Expected Start Date: 17/12/2020
Casual Kitchen Hand in Yeronga
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have Australian work rights
We are currently seeking a Kitchen Hand to join our friendly and professional team at the Gap Tavern, Brisbane. This role will include a variety of shifts over days, nights and weekends. The successful applicants will be energetic, enthusiastic and will need to possess:
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- The ability to work within a team environment and on own
- Organisation skills
- Available to work a flexible roster including nights and weekends
Your ability to deliver and maintain a customer experience that is of a consistently high service standard will see you excel in this application process. We have 20+ hours available for the right applicant.
As a member of Australia’s largest hotel group, we also offer many opportunities for development and career progression into VENUE MANAGEMENT for energetic, ambitious, and passionate people.
CASUAL KITCHEN STAFF
Miss Kays Mitchelton
CASUAL KITCHEN STAFF
The daily aspects of this role entail:
– Kitchen Prep to ensure product quality, productivity and efficiency standards are met
– Taking orders and Making orders
– Working Friday and Saturday with some Thursdays involved for prep staff
Casual Team Member
As a casual team member, you will be:
- Dedicated to providing great customer experience
- Flexible availability
- A quick learner who enjoys the fast turnaround of our product ranges
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excited to contribute to your store’s sales and profit targets
- Family & friends discount
- Ongoing support from your leadership team
- Online and on the job training
- Opportunity to work with a variety of products & ranges
Your career is what you make it so to start with Spotlight today!
Casual Animal Care Attendant
About the Company
Hanrob (www.hanrob.com.au) is Australia’s largest and most successful domestic animal training and pet care organisation.
We are currently seeking pet care staff to join our pet hotel team at Eagle Farm, Brisbane. If you are genuine in your care for animals and have experience in this, we encourage you to apply.
About the Job
Pet Care staff are responsible for the quality of pet care in our hotels, with particular tasks, not limited to:
- cleaning kennels,
- feeding pets,
- medicating pets,
- bathing and brushing pets,
- exercising of pets, and
- supervising our day care centre pet play
Casual Coles Cleaning & Trolley Collection