Are you looking for a job?
Here you will find some job offers.
Restaurant Staff – Front of House
Sunco Motors Pty Ltd.
Front of House Staff
Ocean Ended is seeking front of house staff to join their team.
Looking for floor and bar talent who thrives on providing the best service in a beautiful environment.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Friendly personality and be a team player
- Floor and Bar talent
- Be able to work 5 days over a roster of 7 days , including nights, weekends
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Energetic and motivated
- Customer service experience essential
- Good presentation and commitment to workplace safety
Above award rates
- $30 – $35 for suitable candidates
- Overtime and Penalty rates apply
- Permanent and casual positions available
- An opportunity to be part of something Exciting & Rewarding
- A Professional & Fun Team Environment
- A Busy Kitchen with a Dedicated & Passionate Team
Bar / TAB staff
Alexandra Headland Hotel
Bar & Beverage Staff (Hospitality & Tourism)
About the Business
This is an exciting opportunity to join The Alexandra Headlands Hotel (The Alex), part of the Australian Leisure & Hospitality (ALH) Group. ALH operates over 330 licensed venues across Australia. We are a well-respected key player offering a diverse array of hospitality experiences including electronic gaming, sports bars, bistros, restaurants, cafes, accommodation, nightclubs and wagering.
About the Role
Duties will mostly involve those associated with bar and TAB, however we cross-skill our staff so they can work across multiple departments. Shifts can include opens and closes. The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Experience in front of house operations and cash handling duties
- Ability to deliver a consistently high-level of customer service
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Commitment to safety
- Gaming/wagering compliance
Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, availability for a range of shifts (day, night and weekends) is crucial. Current RSA and RSG is required.Click here to apply
Wait Staff- Liliana’s Trattoria $30-$40 p/hour
The Hospitality Crew
Do you have experience in the hospitality industry?
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Liliana’s Trattoria is currently hiring waitstaff.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a busy environment, are customer-oriented, have a passion for food, and have an experience in a fine dining environment. We are seeking passionate individuals to undertake the ‘Food and Beverage Attendant’ role within our dynamic team.
We are all about cool, quick, slick, and consistent service with a serve of fun on the side.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume today. We look forward to hearing from you!Click here to apply
Food Services Assistant
Kitchen & Sandwich Hands (Hospitality & Tourism)
A day in the life of a Food Services Attendant may see you:
- Preparing food for our residents
- Serving meals to residents
- Delivery of morning and afternoon tea to our residents and their visitors
- Cleaning and general hospitality services
- Deliver excellent customer service in all that you do
What we look for:
- Hospitality and/or working with food experience; or the willingness and motivation to learn
- A passion for customer service
- Current food handling certificate (desirable)
- Experience within aged care would be advantageous
Click here to apply
Guest Service Agent
The Sebel Hotels and Apartments
Surrounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Maroochydore River and a picturesque salt-water lagoon, The Sebel Twin Waters Resort is a little slice of paradise located in the heart of the stunning Sunshine Coast.
We are currently looking for a motivated, bubbly and vibrant Casual Guest Service Agent to join our friendly Front Office Team.
As our next Guest Service Agent, you will:
• Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
• Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
• Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel’s facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
• Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
Please note there will be opportunity for addtitional hours in other departments for suitable candidates.
Waiter / Waitress
Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast QLD
$25 – $34.99 per hour
Italian restaurant Il Vento Mooloolaba, is currently looking for new team members to join in their well knitted team.
An amazing opportunity for someone to relocate next to the ocean and work at the buzzing atmosphere of the Wharf dining precinct.
For this role previous experience is required and a good level of general English is mandatory. Knowledge of Italian cuisine and wines preferred, but further training is provided.
The right candidate is able to run a section independently as well as work in a team in a busy restaurant environment.
- Approximately 25 – 38 hours casual or
- Full-time contract possible for the right candidate.
- Flexible roster around the restaurant opening hours.
- Regular, food & wine training provided to maintain the good level of customer service
- Well established venue, possibility for a sponsorship.
Bar & Bistro Attendant
Maroochy River Golf Club
The successful applicant will have a bubbly, outgoing personality, be a team player, be able to follow direction and will have the ability to offer a high level of customer service for members, guests, and visitors. Previous experience in both Bar and Barista work would be extremely beneficial.
The position is offered on a casual basis with approximately 20 hours per week, with additional hours in peak school holiday periods. All Club staff operate under the Registered & Licensed Clubs Award and are required to have RSA and RSG certificates.
Applications should address the following:
- Outline of previous relevant experience;
- Days and times of the week you are generally available;
- Current RSA and RSG.
Full time kitchen hand/dishwasher
The Dock Mooloolaba
The Dock Mooloolaba is seeking a full-time kitchen hand/dishwasher to start asap, role is Monday-Friday with the occasional weekend work.
Must have experience as a kitchen hand in a fast-paced establishment and must be self-motivated and take pride in their job.
The roll is 38-40 hours a week, and salary is based on experience.Click here to apply
Lexis Sunshine Coast is located just moments from the beautiful Maroochy beach and is one of Australia’s most attractive learning environments, providing outstanding study resources, recreational facilities and captivating views from our three floor campus. If you want more information on the courses that we offer, click here.