Today we celebrate our hard-working graduates and course finishers. Find out who successfully completed their studies in CAE, FCE, IELTS Preparation and General English on the 3rd and 10th of March, plus 24 February, 2023.
Our congratulations go to:
CAE, FCE and IELTS Preparation course finishers
- CAE – Mikel Gisasola, Angela Hardegger, Sara Raffaela Schmucki, Mia Schaub, Lore-Marie Leupold and Lucie Isabel Moreno Arias.
- FCE – Jone Gisasola Arkauz, Aura Krina Garcia Ciro, Elodie Hanlon and Michal Beran.
- IELTS Preparation – Sebastien Adam Wasilewski, Ibrahim Zerak Gungor, Rafael Santos Giangiulio, Onur Cevik, Charline Zonca, Tim Will Schafer and Licia Bellassai.
General English Graduates
- Advanced studies recipients – Paulina Isabel Jara Cervantes, Petra Meier, Julia Huizenga, Trujillo Zorro, Ayse Nur Cetin and Anita Marcelat.
- Upper Intermediate recipients – Cesar Palomo Bernardos, Suleyman Emini, Fazli Abduraham Torgut, Can Ahmet Tiryakioglu, Ahmet Bedir Uyulgan, Yuri Monteiro Gomes, Patrizia Stutz, Oguz Can Kaynak, MarciRaul Alves Oliveira, Joao Carlos Minelli Neto, David Canizares Medina, Recep Anil Alemdaroglu, Mustafa Kilickalkan, Tolga Korkmaz, Daniele Cristine Ferreira, Marcio Aurelio Medeiros Junior and Valeria Badra.
- Intermediate recipients – Mehmet Zengin, Hana Ogura, Milos Semrad, Anna Karolina De Andrade Lopes, Isaac Garcia Gonzalez, Onur Sezai Cetin, Aleksandr Galiulin, Danilo Lavanga and Tim Lorenz.
- Pre-Intermediate recipient – Leos Petr, Sena Mochida, Danilo Keiti Yamashita Nakasato, Eduardo Silva Galvao, Madoka Nasu, Hiyori Akimoto and Rin Takagi.
- Elementary – Ikumi Negushi, Risa Sato, Yurnue Anzai, Daniel Vieira Rangel, Yamato Adachi and Kamonwan Channuan.
- Beginners – Haru Tsuchiya.
Kudos to you all! Best wishes from Lexis Manly
Not yet a student at Lexis Manly and want to know more?
Lexis Training delivers professional training in Business, Marketing & Communication, Leadership & Management, Project Management, Beauty and English Language Teacher Training. Note: to participate in Lexis Training programs, students will need Upper Intermediate English language skills. Enquire online.
View the Australian Government’s current Skilled Occupation List here.