Are you currently job hunting in Noosa?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s. You must have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities
Grill’d in Noosa is looking for members to join their team:
What we look for:
We welcome previous experience in a customer-facing or kitchen environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust – We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
- Sustainability – To us, sustainability is more than just taking care of our environment, it’s also about caring for our farmers, animals, employees and local communities.
The Sunshine Beach Surf Club is looking for cooks:
Sunshine Beach Surfclub Restaurant have several Chef / Cook positions available from 2 days a week through to 5 days a week. We promote a great, equal opportunity working environment.
The Surfclub Restaurant has built it reputation on above average Club Cuisine , with emphasis on Freshness and Presentation.Apply Here
Gusto Restaurant in Noosaville is looking for a Chef to join their team:
Mid January start Gusto Riverfront Restaurant is located on the beautiful Noosa River. Offering locally sourced produce. Modern European style Bistro, offering a relaxed dining with the best attention to detail.
Our Restaurant is growing and we are looking for an experienced chef de partie to join our young team.
- 2 years experience (minimum) in similar dining
- attention to detail
- team spirit goes without saying
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
- being part of a family is a spirit which we all wear
- passion for our local produce and colleague
If this sound like you contact Tim on [email protected]
Aldi is looking for Retail Assistants:
What does the role involve?
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating registers and calculating change manually
- Ensuring shelves are fully stocked with products
- Training to use equipment to move stock safely
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Cleaning and maintaining store standards
Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels is looking for Room Attendants:
As our next Room Attendant, you will:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
1Eight Holiday Park is looking for cleaners:
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be available to work on weekends.
- The position offers approximately 15 hours per week and more during school holidays.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and ensure procedures are followed.
- Cleaning of all communal facilities and amenities of the campground.
- Follow a scheduled cleaning program that includes different levels of cleaning.
Previous experience is not required to be successful in this role, but the following attributes are essential:
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills (be able to work to a deadline).
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic.
Tewantin Noosa RSL is looking for Food and Beverage Attendants:
The right candidate should possess passion, ambition & a positivity that is reflective in their work ethic. This is a 7 day business, so expect to work across all days of the week including weekends and public holidays. If you love working with people, have a flair for food or have you been dreaming about a creative career, we would love to hear from you. Come and work for a progressive Club that wants to shine as much as you do.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Strong Work Ethic
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to work the hours required including nights and weekends
- Have reliable transport
- A team player
- Have a passion for customer service
- Creative with great imagination
- Loves a challenge
Ricky’s Riverbar and Restaurant is looking for Wait Staff:
Rickys restaurant is on the hunt for incredible section wait staff who enjoy a fast-paced environment & have a true passion for the hospitality industry! A unique food style teamed with an incredible wine list, this restaurant will give you the chance to extend your knowledge & palette to contemporary flavours.
As a staff member in this restaurant you will be owning your section across a very busy floor. You will be given full training to really guide guests through the extensive (and delicious) menu & beverage lists. At Rickys, guest experience is paramount so if you are engaging, bubbly and have an awesome attitude than what are you waiting for…apply now!
If you would like to apply please send your CV to David our GM at [email protected]
Good luck team, happy job hunting!