Check out these marvelous job opportunities in Noosa!
Noosa is renowned for its relaxed lifestyle and excellent work-life balance. Many individuals opt to work in Noosa due to its laid-back atmosphere and the chance to appreciate the area’s natural beauty.
To make things easier for you, we have conducted an online search this week and compiled a list of fantastic new job opportunities that can accommodate your study schedule while you’re at Lexis English in Noosa. We understand that finding a job while studying can be challenging, which is why we have only included casual job openings that offer afternoon, evening, or weekend shifts.
If you require assistance with job hunting, resume writing, the application process, or interview preparation, you can attend the Jobs Workshop every Tuesday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm, or you can speak with Julia or Skyla at the reception. As long as you possess a valid Working Visa to legally work in Australia, you’re all set to begin your job search!
Seeking a cleaner to work in the Noosa/Cooroy region. Shift times are from Monday to Friday, with varying hours each day at multiple work sites for 25 + hours per week. Shift times are both in the AM and PM.
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST have:
-A strong focus on time management and attention to detail
-The ability to work well in a team environment
-Must be reliable, flexible and adaptable
-Good command of the English language and written skills
-Must have a car (a fuel allowance is provided)
Front of House
- We are looking to hire a front-of-house employee who has prior experience working at a restaurant/cafe and who is available to work during the day and evenings.
- We are a busy family-owned Japanese restaurant base in Noosa and Peregian Springs and love working with enthusiastic team members who thrive in a team working environment.
We are excited to be welcoming a new Dentist to our Noosa Heads practice. This means we are in need of an experienced assistant to work with him. Would you like to join a growing friendly team focused on providing good quality dentistry with great customer service? If so, please apply.
The position is full-time Monday to Friday (38 hrs) and will involve chair side assisting, steri and occasionally reception. If you are only looking for 4 days per week then we would be happy to look at accommodating you.Apply here!
Team Member – Coles
Grocery is the largest department in our stores, help us to deliver great standards and great availability for our customers!
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To take pride in your work
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including weekends)
2023 – Delivery Expert – Domino’s
If you have a passion for pizza, and the ability to be quick on your feet, while staying safe on the street – why not become a key member of Domino’s Delivery Expert team?
Delivery Expert Requirements:
- Delivery Experts driving a Car or Scooter must hold a current and valid licence that is legally allowed by the relevant Road Transport Authority in their State.
- E-Bike riders must be aged at least 16 years old and have a valid Learner’s Permit or Driver’s Licence. Note: for the purpose of riding an E-Bike, the Learner’s Permit or Licence can be for either car or motorcycle.
Pool Attendants x2
This position will assist in providing excellence in pool water quality in accordance with relevant statutory regulations and codes of practice. The successful incumbent will provide appropriate and vigilant supervision of all water space in a safe, professional, and friendly manner.
The position’s focus will be:
- Assist in the cleaning, maintenance and gardening schedules including regular audit checks of standards.
- Ensure the water space at the Centre is supervised in accordance with Guidelines for Safe Pool Operations and facility policies.
- Meet obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, Codes of Practice and Standards and also comply with Council’s policies, procedures, and processes in accordance with Council’s Health and Safety Management system.
- Ensure automatic dosing equipment and effective sanitation systems are correctly operating and if required report &/or rectify faults or variations immediately.
- Supervise and direct other Pool Attendants and Assistants in their respective duties including lifeguarding, maintenance, and cleaning.
- Assist with tasks such as rostering, procurement, chemical ordering, plant room operations, Centre bookings and Centre WH&S requirements. Perform these tasks in the absence of the Pool Operations Supervisor.
- Act as shift duty manager when rostered or as directed and ensure all shift staff comply with Centre procedures and policies including customer relation requirements, dress code, pool supervision standards and cash handling requirements.
- Such other relevant duties as required from time to time which would generally fall within the scope of this position and assist operations of the facility.
Remember, you must have the right to work in Australia to apply for these jobs.
If the above positions aren’t the type of job you’re interested in, you can search for more job opportunities in Noosa on popular job search websites such as Seek, Indeed, Jora and Gumtree. These websites allow you to filter job listings by location, industry, job title, and experience level. You can also look in local newspapers, apply in-store or on company websites.
If you need any help, please speak to Julia or Skyla in reception or attend the Jobs Workshop on Tuesday afternoons between 1:00pm – 2:00pm.
Good luck team and happy job hunting!
Not studying with us yet, but would like to?
Lexis Noosa delivers academic excellence in Australia’s most desirable study location where you can combine your studies with the great outdoors. Studying at Lexis Noosa is more than an experience, it’s a lifestyle! If you want more information on the courses that we offer, click here.