Are you currently looking for a job whilst you’re studying in Noosa?
Noosa is known for its laid-back lifestyle and work-life balance. Many people choose to work in Noosa because of the relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
For your convenience, we have searched online this week and have put a list together of some awesome new job positions that could suit your study schedule with Lexis English here in Noosa. We understand it can be challenging finding a job whilst studying every day, therefore, we have listed only casual job opportunities that are afternoon/evening/weekend shifts.
If you need help with job hunting, creating a resume, the application process or preparing for an interview, you can attend the Jobs Workshop from 1:15pm – 2:15pm on Tuesday’s or speak to Kira or Skyla in reception. As long as you have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia, you’re all set to go!
RACV Resort – Kitchenhand in Noosa:
You will need to be energetic, hard working, a positive “can-do” attitude and have exceptional organisational skills. We are looking for a team player, who can take direction and follow instructions.
We are looking for:
- Kitchen experience in a similar environment (desirable)
- Friendly, energetic and positive attitude with the willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can use your initiative and have a positive attitude.
- Work well in a team environment or independently
- Previous experience using a commercial dishwasher advantageous
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts across a 7-day rotating roster – days, nights & weekends (essential).
We are offering…
- Casual loading and weekend & evening penalties.
- Career and personal development opportunities.
- Discounts on RACV products & services, including our portfolio of 9 resorts
- Flexible rosters – up to 38 hours per week on offer (if desired)
Bang Bang – Servers and Bartenders in Noosa:
Bang Bang Noosa is a fun and happening southeast Asian restaurant on Hastings Street in Noosa Heads and we are seeking hospitality crew to join our team.
Come be a part of our little family, where the appropriate work/life balance is of utmost importance and achievable.
We are most excited by enthusiastic go-getters who are looking to upskill and share their own knowledge with us.
The successful candidate will have:
– An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
– Experience working in fast paced, full service restaurants
– Bartenders, preferably with cocktail experience
– The right to work in Australia
– A valid QLD RSA
If you fit the build and are excited to join our team, please send through resume to [email protected] and look forward to seeing you.Apply Here
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort – Food and Beverage attendant in Noosa:
Noosa Springs is a fully integrated, international standard resort consisting of a championship golf course, boutique golf shop featuring leading fashion labels, world class spa, fitness centre, luxury accommodation, fine dining and function/conference facilities.
We are currently seeking dedicated Food & Beverage professionals to provide friendly and efficient food and beverage service that meet and exceed our guests’ expectations.
As a Food & Beverage Attendant your duties will include the delivery of superior customer service to our guests in our restaurant, bar and Function departments.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Possess a current QLD RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) certificate
- Experience in a four to five star a la carte or function environment
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Be able to work mornings/evenings and weekends
We offer excellent staff benefits and the opportunity of a rewarding career.
To apply please email your resume and a covering letter to –
Jeremy Foster – Front of House Manager at [email protected]Apply Here
YHA – Housekeeper position in Noosa:
YHA Noosa is currently seeking a Housekeeper to join the team on a part-time basis. The housekeeping is responsible for ensuring the property remains sparkling clean and provide excellent customer service to our guests.
Day-to-day duties include:
Housekeeping duties include; refreshing communal spaces, bathrooms and accommodation rooms, monitoring and replenishing stock and ensuring our property remains sparkling clean.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in housekeeping or cleaning
- Willingness to take direction from others
- Good time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible availability 24/7 roster including night shifts, weekends and public holidays
Sebel Hotels and Apartments – Housekeeper position in Noosa:
As our next Room Attendant, you will:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
- Addtional cleaning taks may be required in Pulic Area to cover leave periods.
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Gusto Restaurant – Chef position in Noosaville:
- be part of a fun team
- discount when dining
- ability to grow in our venues
- share of restaurant tips
- flexible roster
- 2 years experience (minimum) in similar dining
- attention to detail
- team spirit goes without saying
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
- being part of a family is a spirit which we all wear
- passion for our local produce and colleague
If this sound like you contact Tim on [email protected]Apply Here
If the above positions aren’t the type of job you’re interested in, you can search for more job opportunities in Noosa on popular job search websites such as Seek, Indeed, Jora and Gumtree. These websites allow you to filter job listings by location, industry, job title, and experience level. You can also look in local newspapers, apply in-store or on company websites.
If you need any help, please speak to Kira or Skyla in reception or attend the Jobs Workshop on Tuesday afternoons between 1:15pm – 2:15pm.
Good luck team and happy job hunting!
Not studying with us yet, but would like to?
Lexis Noosa delivers academic excellence in Australia’s most desirable study location where you can combine your studies with the great outdoors. Studying at Lexis Noosa is more than an experience, it’s a lifestyle! If you want more information on the courses that we offer, click here.