Are you currently job hunting?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s. You must have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities:
RACV Noosa Resort is looking for Kitchenhands:
We are looking for:
- Kitchen experience in a similar environment (desirable)
- Friendly, energetic and positive attitude with the willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can use your initiative and have a positive attitude.
- Work well in a team environment or independently
- Previous experience using a commercial dishwasher advantageous
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts across a 7-day rotating roster – days, nights & weekends.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a casual Kitchen Attendant to join our team. You will be responsible for cleaning dishes, maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and assisting with moving stock and equipment.
You will need to be energetic, hard working, a positive “can-do” attitude and have exceptional organisational skills. We are looking for a team player, who can take direction and follow instructions.Apply Here.
Grill’d is looking for new team members:
- Being the face and the hands behind our brand
- Providing an amazing Grill’d experience front of house
- Prepping quality ingredients in the kitchen with love
- Becoming a whizz at all stations (chips, buns, dress bench, grill, wrap, floor & till)
- Making sure the restaurant is always sparkling clean
- Working as a team in a fast-paced, fun, quick-service casual dining restaurant environment!
- Working a range of shifts including weekdays, weeknights & weekends
What we look for:
We welcome previous experience in a customer-facing or kitchen environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust – We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
- Sustainability – We believe In the power of small steps, that collectively, make a positive Impact to the future of our planet
Boost Juice Noosa is looking for staff:
Now’s your chance to get in on the in-store Boost action! We’re searching for Casual Boosties to join our store at Noosa on weekdays and weekends. Our Boosties make our world go round, and there’s always room for more.
This role is best suited for those of you who have finished school and can work during the week and on weekends.
So how do you know you’re Boostie material?
You’ll be more passionate than a Passion Mango, more energetic than a Banana Buzz, and as extravagant as a Banana Mango Bling! 🥤 You just love bringing the good vibes, whether that’s through epic customer service, a delicious smoothie, Dua Lipa dance moves — or all of the above.
Land and Sea Brewery is looking for Cooks:
Land & Sea is Noosa’s first, leading and award winning craft brewery/distillery. With a laid back atmosphere for people to connect with friends and family, or professionals alike. Located in Noosaville, our seated restaurant provides a unique indoor/outdoor environment for all. We serve lunch and dinner with our kitchen usually closed by 9.00pm.
- Experience in a similar role or ready for the next step
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Clear communication skills, effective listening skills
- Must have working rights in Australia
- You’re ready to work hard and have fun doing it!
Good Drinks is looking for casual Bartender’s:
Do you have:
- A collaborative nature and great attitude
- An interest to develop and grow in the hospitality industry
- A passion for great beers, food and service
- A hands-on approach with excellent interpersonal skills
- RSA & RSG certification (or are prepared to get this within 28 days of starting)
Looking for Bar, TAB & Gaming legends to work in a fun, relaxed venue, with live music every weekend and no super late shifts! Experience preferred but willing to train the right person. Casual HIGA Award rates apply.Apply Here.
Chefs, Cooks and Pizza Makers available:
Vibrant and young Italian restaurant in Noosaville is looking for chefs, cooks and pizza makers to join our dynamic team.
Must have experience with Italian cuisine, homemade pasta and be a good team player.
Must be available to work nights and week ends.
Casual and Full time positions available, Sponsorship available for the right candidate.
Accomodation dedicated to staff available for rent.
Send through your resume if you fit the description.Apply Here.
Sails Restaurant is looking for Wait Staff:
To be considered for these positions you must have proven experience working in a similar standard of restaurant, have a positive attitude, good communication skills and a solid work ethic.
Section waitstaff must have a good understanding of produce and cooking techniques and a passion to deliver an outstanding dining experience to our clientele.
Strong wine knowledge would be an advantage in securing either position.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.Apply Here.
The Imperial Hotel is looking for Bar and Wait Staff:
We are after multi-skilled and motivated applicants to join our team. The successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Flexible & available to work a rotating roster
• Must hold a valid RSA and be willing to get their RSG
• Good communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Immaculate grooming and presentation
• Be reliable with a friendly attitude
• Be team focused
Aldi Noosaville is looking for Retail Assistants:
As a Retail Assistant at ALDI, you will have a lot of variety in every shift. Whether you’re filling shelves or scanning items for customers, you’ll be trained to handle multiple roles throughout the store. Don’t worry, previous retail experience is not necessary. But we are looking for people to join our teams who have a positive attitude, a hardworking spirit and the willingness to learn!
What does the role involve?
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating registers and calculating change manually
- Ensuring shelves are fully stocked with products
- Training to use equipment to move stock safely
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Cleaning and maintaining store standards
Novotel Resort is looking for Kitchen Stewards:
We are looking for Kitchen Stewards to join our Kitchen team. Responsible for the physical work of rinsing, stacking and unloading dinnerware, washing pots and pans, transporting food and sanitising equipment. We need crew who are prepared to roll up their sleeves and get the job done!
You will have
- Working rights in Australia
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holiday periods
- Physically able to perform the job
- A positive attitude!
Good luck team, happy job hunting!