Lexis Manly gives a warm welcome to our new students from Brazil, Germany, Spain and Turkey.
Today we give a warm welcome to:
- Daniel Vieira Rangel, Raissa Rhana Ferraz de Aguilar, and Manuela Geraldo Napoleao of Brazil
- Mathia Gebel, and Sandro Lo Chiatto from Germany.
- Ayaka Takase, and Kaya Kikuchi of Japan
- Ana Lopez Bizan, Pilar Salas Merino, Pere Molin-cortes, and Isabel Mier-Nadal of Spain
- Alisan Celtek of Turkey.
Extra student resources
We’ve put together a handy guide that answers the top 7 questions new students ask about setting up life in Australia.
The guide covers topics such as
- How to apply for an Australian Tax File Number
- Where to find accommodation
- How to open a bank account
- Where to look for work
- How to get around Sydney
- What to do if personal items are lost on public transport
What’s on and fun things to do
News from home
To access news from your home country in multiple languages you can visit the website for SBS Television and Radio (Special Broadcasting Service, Australia).
Stay safe at the beach!
Important: To stay safe on Sydney’s beaches, we encourage all new students to learn about beach safety before getting in the water. You can watch a video in your home language here.
Want to know more about Lexis Manly in Sydney?
We are open 13 hours a day Monday-Friday, with classes in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. The average class size is 12-13 students.
Get in touch to enquire about bookings from March 2023.