Are you currently job hunting?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities:
Palm Noosa are looking for a Retail Assistant:
The right candidate will posses:
- A keen eye for fashion, design, and familiarity with the Palm Noosa brand
- Exceptional customer service with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills
- A passion for luxury fashion and understanding of leading brands
- Ability to build a strong rapport with customers and staff
Sails Restaurant are looking for Bar and Wait staff:
To be considered for these positions you must have proven experience working in a similar standard of restaurant, have a positive attitude, good communication skills and a solid work ethic.
Section waitstaff must have a good understanding of produce and cooking techniques and a passion to deliver an outstanding dining experience to our clientele.
Bar staff must have a thorough understanding of classic cocktail preparation as well as a good knowledge of beer styles, spirits and liqueurs.
Strong wine knowledge would be an advantage in securing either position.
Ricky’s Riverbar and Restaurant are looking for Waitstaff:
Rickys restaurant is on the hunt for incredible section wait staff who enjoy a fast-paced environment & have a true passion for the hospitality industry! A unique food style teamed with an incredible wine list, this restaurant will give you the chance to extend your knowledge & palette to contemporary flavours.
As a staff member in this restaurant you will be owning your section across a very busy floor. You will be given full training to really guide guests through the extensive (and delicious) menu & beverage lists. At Rickys, guest experience is paramount so if you are engaging, bubbly and have an awesome attitude than what are you waiting for…apply now!
If you would like to apply please send your CV to David our GM at [email protected]
Racv Noosa Resort are looking for Food and Beverage Attendants:
We’re looking for…
- Previous experience working in a customer focused venue within fast-paced food and beverage service.
- Bar experience (desirable)
- A genuine love of hospitality and providing great service.
- Knowledge of the local area and all things tourists love.
- A valid RSA (desirable).
- Exceptional communication skills with a bright & friendly personality.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with guests and your team.
- Availability across a 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and peak holiday periods
The Boiling Pot Brewing Co. are looking for experienced bar and floor staff:
This role will suit someone who’s genuine and passionate about our customers, great food, and craft beer. Open from Thursday to Sunday’s only.
Reporting to the Venue Manager, in this role you’ll be:
- Required to have 2+ years experience working in a similar role
- Working in a multi-faceted venue (restaurant, bar, retail, and events) with a strong focus and passion for delivering great craft beer, food, and incredible customer experiences.
- Strong in your understanding of bar and restaurant operations
- Ensuring each and every guest has a seamless and entertaining experience in our venue
- Assist in stock management
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and understanding of RSA
- Developing premium product knowledge and service standards
- Available to work weekends and nights
- Experienced at working events
Grill’d are looking for
What we look for:
We welcome previous experience in a customer-facing or kitchen environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust – We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
Aroma’s Noosa are looking for Wait Staff/Food Runners:
Skills and experience
- At least 1 year experience In a waitering position
- Work well under pressure
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to multi task
- Pride in customer service
20 20 Distillery are looking for a kitchen hand / food service assistant to join their distillery team:
To deliver the best experience for our guests. Use your skills and experience to ensure outstanding service delivery. You will have experience in a high-end bar and/or restaurant environment and genuine interest for high quality food and service.
- Relevant training / qualification in safe food handling procedures
- Adaptable and able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Immaculate presentation and exceptional communication
- Able and willing to work weekends, and public holidays
Bang Bang are looking for new hospitality crew members:
Bang Bang Noosa is a fun and happening southeast Asian restaurant on Hastings Street in Noosa Heads and we are seeking hospitality crew to join our team.
Come be a part of our little family, where the appropriate work/life balance is of utmost importance and achievable.
We are most excited by enthusiastic go-getters who are looking to upskill and share their own knowledge with us.
The successful candidate will have:
– An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
– Experience working in fast paced, full service restaurants
– Bartenders, preferably with cocktail experience
– The right to work in Australia
– A valid QLD RSA
If you fit the build and are excited to join our team, please forward your resume to [email protected]
Copperhead Restaurant Brewery is looking for some enthusiastic hospitality staff to work at their venue:
Fun team, great happy environment, above award wages.
Must have some food and beverage service experience. Would consider permanent positions for suitable applicants.
Just drop in with resume or email Jimmy [email protected]