Are you currently job hunting?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s. You must have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities:
RACV Noosa Resort is looking for Wait-Staff:
We’re looking for…
- Previous experience working in a customer focused venue within fast-paced food and beverage service.
- Bar experience (desirable)
- A genuine love of hospitality and providing great service.
- Knowledge of the local area and all things tourists love.
- A valid RSA (desirable).
- Exceptional communication skills with a bright & friendly personality.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with guests and your team.
- Availability across a 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and peak holiday periods
We have positions available to join either our PM team, with shifts typically 2.00pm – 10.00pm, with applicants ideally available for 3+ shifts per week.
Ricky’s Riverbar and Restaurant is looking for Wait-Staff:
Rickys restaurant is on the hunt for incredible section wait staff who enjoy a fast-paced environment & have a true passion for the hospitality industry! A unique food style teamed with an incredible wine list, this restaurant will give you the chance to extend your knowledge & palette to contemporary flavours.
As a staff member in this restaurant you will be owning your section across a very busy floor. You will be given full training to really guide guests through the extensive (and delicious) menu & beverage lists. At Rickys, guest experience is paramount so if you are engaging, bubbly and have an awesome attitude than what are you waiting for…apply now!
If you would like to apply please send your CV to David our GM at[email protected]
Sushi Sushi in Noosa Heads is looking for Sushi Aritsans:
As a Koi you will:
- Be multiculturally diverse and proud of it
- Have a love and respect for our sushi products which will shine through in the presentation, taste and the customer service you provide
- Believe in yourself! Previous job experience in food preparation or customer service is considered but not essential as we will provide training, as long as your passion and personality shine through!
- Trust that as a family we are here to support and welcome your career growth with ongoing support, training incentives, traineeships in hospitality and internal promotion as well as employee discounts on our delicious sushi!
If you feel like this is something you would love to dive into then we would love for you to apply with your resume and your availability!
Grill’d in Noosa is looking for new team members:
What we look for:
We welcome previous experience in a customer-facing or kitchen environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust – We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
- Sustainability – We believe In the power of small steps, that collectively, make a positive Impact to the future of our planet
Sornoosa is looking for brand new front and back of house team member’s:
We are seeking a quality team of players to join Noosa’s most exciting new restaurant and bar in one of the Sunshine Coast’s most desirable location’s. Situated in argulauably Nooasville’s most prominent position is SOR Noosa.
Positions available in front of house include; Front of house manager, section waiters, barista’s and bartenders.
Positions in kitchen include head chef, sous chef, chef de partie and supervising chef.
The positions will commence as a part time or casual role with potential for long term employment for the right candidate.
If you are looking to join a fun team for summer and wanting to work in a beautiful location along the Noosa River shoot your resume to;
Or phone 0468418882
Light Years is looking for Bar and Wait Staff:
Your Strengths –
- Focusing on achieving the best customer service & showcasing Light Years to the highest standard possible.
- Experience in a fast paced and high volume venue
- Great work ethic and loves working with a team.
- Outstanding Customer service & relations
- Wine and Asian cuisine knowledge – looked upon favourably, but not essential
- Cocktail and Basic drinks experience – for bar positions
What we offer –
- A great hourly rate for casuals
- A work/life balance
- The opportunity for career development & growth
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing hospitality group in beautiful Noosa.
If you believe you may be the right candidate for this role, please email [email protected]
Bandita in Noosa is looking for Bar and Wait Staff:
Bandita has recently opened on the Sunshine Coast. Overlooking the river on Gympie Terrace, you will be serving up amazing Mexican dishes, cooked over an open fire, with a funky wine and tequila list and delicious cocktails. The team behind Bandita have years of experience running some seriously popular venues both here and abroad. If you want to have a great time while providing a truly memorable experience then we are looking for you. Experience is preferable, but don’t worry, we will be providing a heap of training and support.
Qualifications & experience
All applicants must have experience in fast paced, casual dining. We expect that you can have fun while creating a memorable guest experience. If you can tell a story, listen and hold down a busy section all at the same time your the one we want.
Masion Resort in Noosa is looking for Housekeepers:
Casual Houskeeping position available at a botique beachfront resort tucked away down the quiet end of Hastings St.
Great working conditions and above award rates, experience preferred but not essential. You must be well presented with a strong work ethic.
Come and be a part of our small friendly team and work in one of the best destinations in Australia.
Please send CV to [email protected]
or call Benn on 0404 077 014
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort is looking for Cleaners:
To be considered for this role it is preferred you will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role or demonstrated capacity to quickly acquire cleaning skills.
- An understanding of cleaning machinery and chemical usage or demonstrated capacity to quickly acquire skills.
- Good knowledge and adherence to Occupational Health & Safety principles
- The ability to work in a busy environment.
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- A strong team ethic and capacity to work with flexibility.
- Basic building maintenance knowledge an advantage.
- Basic pool maintenance knowledge an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to Mark Jeffs Facilities Manager. [email protected]
Noosa Cove Resort is looking for Housekeepers:
An experienced housekeeper, ready to make a contribution to our culture of excellence and customer service.
- Great pay and conditions
- Training and support
- Best work location in town
A professional and dedicated team member, ready to join our friendly team. Experience in Hotels or Resorts would be highly regarded. We do offer full training for applicants who can demonstrate dedication and a willingness to learn.
Weekend work, school holidays and public holidays will be required, but there is plenty of flexibility over a 7 day roster.