Are you a Lexis student looking for work? Keep reading to see what jobs are currently available around the Sunshine Coast. Happy job hunting!
Looking for a sale person for our market bakery store only weekend job
Job Description: We need a sale person for our Market (bakery) store for every Saturday and / or Sunday.
Sale our sourdough bread, rolls and pastries.
Our Bakery is in Coolum Beach, and the Markets are Kawana, Noosa.
It is only a weekend job.
Very early start time 4 a.m..
You need a driver’s license and your own car to come to our Bakery.
We are looking for a person he / she can work 3-4 month or more by us.
Please send your resume to my email address, or send me a text message to my Mobil Phone.
Call Sven between 10 a.m. and 4p.m. ( not before and not after thanks) – See the ad for phone number & email address.
Link to ad: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maroochydore/other/looking-for-a-sale-person-for-our-market-bakery-store-only-weekend-job/1268905389
Hiring Japanese cook
Job Description: The sushi train restaurant located in Maroochydore is hiring cook who can manage to prepare and to cook Japanese foods. Please send your resume to the email address provided.
Link to ad: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maroochydore/chef-cook/hiring-japanese-cook/1268772288
Pizzaiolo / Pizza Chef
Job Description: We’re looking for a Pizzaiolo / Pizza Chef for our unique Neapolitan pizzeria in Maroochydore on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Part-time / Casual to begin with, but with lots of opportunities for more hours and responsibility in the future should the right candidate be interested.
We create authentic Neapolitan pizza out of our customised food truck, which we operate out of our quirky street-market style space/restaurant in Maroochydore near the site of the developing CBD. We have gained a loyal customer following over the past 12 months, and gain new customers and followers every week. We currently operate 4 nights a week from Thursday to Sunday, as well as using the space as a venue for private parties.
What do you need to have;
– Some skills and experience in pizza making (not necessarily Neapolitan as some training will be provided).
– some experience of working in a commercial kitchen or as part of a hospitality team.
– Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate politely and efficiently.
– Positive can do attitude
– Be reliable and up for hard work when it matters.
The role will include general prepping, general running and setting up the restaurant. The role would suit someone looking for part time/casual work at first, but there is the exciting opportunity to expand hours and responsibility and be an integral part of the restaurant and the business as it grows, should you be interested. If you have any training or a passion for food, and the right aptitude, the role could progress into a Head Chef role who inputs on the menu and general running of the business.
Link to ad: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maroochydore/chef-cook/pizzaiolo-pizza-chef/1268745272
Barista / All Rounder
Job Description: We are looking for Barista / All Rounder.
2/3 years of work experience as a Barista with great coffee skills is a Business requirement.
Availability to work during weekends is essential. The position brings hours.
Link to ad: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maroochydore-area/bar-beverage-staff/barista-all-rounder/1268572335
Hospitality and Events
Job Description: We require an Events & Functions Manager for our 2 venues The Rooftop Bar & Garden Located in the heart of Maroochydore which is a smart casual cocktail bar and restaurant with an amazing view of Cotton Tree, Buderim and Mount Coolum, and the Diablo Pop Up Bar located just behind the Big Pineapple which is our newest venture showcasing our range of Spirits, Liquors and alcoholic Ginger Beer in a relaxed outdoor tropical feel venue. If you are customer focused and enjoy working in a “hands on” role this is the opportunity for you. Ideally the successful candidate will be motivated, self-driven and highly experienced in and functions.
Qualifications & experience
- Great overall food and wine knowledge.
- Experienced in creating function packages from scratch to suit each customer.
- Be actively involved in sales and marketing ideas and activities. A genuine passion for innovation and exceptional service.
- Management skills and have proven experience in leading and engaging a driven team to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to engage with the local community.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to motivate and train other staff members under your supervision.
- Must be able to hit the ground running.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will be responsible for attracting, booking, organising and running functions.
- Required to create function packages from scratch.
- Create ongoing relations with event & entertainment.
- Coordinating & running our events & functions including but not limited to weddings, corporate & social events.
- Marketing & promotions – ensure implementation of the specific marketing & promotional initiatives.
- Generating business opportunities in the areas of conferencing, private functions, corporate events, family celebrations, weddings and events
- Events spaces presentation & maintenance
- Liaising with clients to coordinate all aspects of function from initial enquiry until completion of event.
- Preparation of costing & function documentation along with invoicing & account management related to the events & functions space.
- Work a variety of shifts across a weekly schedule, including nights and weekends.
Link to ad: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51558562?type=standard#searchRequestToken=102f11cc-167c-4dbc-8b49-51f4cef1fae6
Casual Dish Hand at Cafe Envy
Job Description: Our mission is to make sure everyone feels welcome in our space as it’s their own💚 Our team are very passionate about what we do. Our company has been established since 2004. We are all about wholesome food and service. Position includes dishes, kitchen preparation, and running food/drinks.
20 – 25 hrs per week
Both days at the weekend
Link to ad: https://jobs.joralocal.com.au/position/e_Kp6yOuO/details?tracking=seek
Casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder at Spice Bar
About Spice Bar: Asian fusion restaurant in the heart of Mooloolaba.
Job description: looking for an extra team member just to help out on Friday and Saturday Nights. perfect for a uni student to get some extra cash.
- 5 – 15 hrs per week
- Both days at the weekend
Link to ad: https://jobs.joralocal.com.au/position/zK2i4-BPM/details?tracking=seek
Casual Cook at You Had Me At Hello
About You Had Me At Hello
Busy new cafe requiring casual cook to work Saturday and Monday’s. opportunity for more hours as business grows. Must be immaculately presented. Able to work unsupervised and have all the necessary skills to be able to meet rile requirements so experience is a must. is a great team environment!!
- 10 – 15 hrs per week
- At least 1 day at the weekend
Link to ad: https://jobs.joralocal.com.au/position/mZ7fa2k-Z/details?tracking=seek