Casual Bar Attendant
typical small club operations with ability to learn all parts club
Friendly approach to customers and other staff
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a bartender?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Retail Store Manager
- Join one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Just Jeans, Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle
- Career progression across The Just Group is highly encouraged with 65% of Management roles filled internally
- Rotating weekend roster that supports a healthy work/life balance
ABOUT JUST JEANS
We are Australia’s Denim Destination.
At Just Jeans, we know a thing or two about finding the ultimate fit and style for our customers. We live and breathe denim and pride ourselves on our extensive denim expertise. Alongside all of the quality Just Jeans denim, you’ll also find some of the world’s leading denim brands.
Just Jeans now has over 241 stores around Australia and New Zealand, each determined to help our customer find the perfect denim fit for every occasion. So join the team now, and be part of fulfilling all our customers denim desires – trust us, it’s what we do!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced fashion Retail Store Manager to join the Just Jeans family to lead and develop a team of 4 at our Byron Bay store on Jonson St!
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a genuine service experience for every Just Jeans customer.
This is a full time permanent position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Develop, train and succession plan your team to increase productivity
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Roster your team in line with store’s trading profile
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Previous management experience, preferably in retail
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI’s & stock loss targets
- Previous Visual Merchandising experience working from a brief
- Experience in developing and coaching a team
- Structured 3 month training plan with Buddy Manager support
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for monthly incentives
- 50% staff discounts on Just Jeans product
- Dedicated Management training
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a ‘can do’ culture where employees see the difference they make.
About the business
Espresso Bar/ Roastery Door
About the role
Experienced 2years + current barista experience
Available minimum 7-12 Mon – Fri
Passionate about great customer service
Benefits and perks
Great working team
Skills and experience
Minimum 2 years current barista experience
Casual Boutique Hotel All Rounder
Beach Houses Of Byron Pty Ltd
Byron Bay’s ultimate Beach House is conveniently situated close to Byron Bay town centre, and less than a minute walk by native bush track over small sand dunes to pristine Belongil Beach.
- 180m to the beach
- 10-minute walk to town
- Free Wireless Internet
- Sauna/Steam Room & Pool
- Full Continental Breakfast included daily
Comprised of 5 self-contained European-style rooms equipped with the latest technology and luxurious furnishings to make your stay as comfortable as possible, Byron Cove offers a contained, tranquil Garden, Steam Room, Sauna, Plunge Pool and sun-bathing just steps from your room. A healthy, Continental Breakfast is offered around a community table each morning.
We are looking for a full-time live-in manager or management couple for a busy luxurious boutique hotel. A two-bedroom manager’s residence and all utilities are included. Great pay offered also. We want you to run this business as if it is your own.
Full-time Cook in Byron Bay
A bistro in Byron Bay is seeking a full-time Cook (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available both days at weekends
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Cook
- Have the right to work in Australia
Casual Barista in Byron Bay
Byron Bay NSW Casual/Temporary
A cafe in Byron Bay is seeking a casual Barista (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Barista
- Have the right to work in Australia
Assistant Manager – Byron Bay, NSW
Tree of Life Byron Bay NSW
The Assistant Manager acts as the key support for the Store Manager in leading their Tribe to exceed sales targets and deliver a high standard of customer service and store presentation. The Assistant Manager is fully responsible for the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
• Ready to step into a Management Role where you will be the key support for the Store Manager?
• Able to confidently lead a Tribe to perform at their best?
• Dedicated to creating a culture of Customer Service Excellence?
• Capable of managing and growing your own department within the store?
• Fashion obsessed with a love of boho styles and trends?
• Committed to achieving budgets and targets?
• Hungry for career progression and growth within our Tribe?
• Provide 2 years experience in the Retail industry in the Fashion, Jewellery or Homewares sectors?
• Step up and be fully accountable for the store in the absence of the Store Manager?
• Lead a Tribe to deliver authentic, high-quality customer service?
• Inspire your Tribe and customers to embrace the Tree of Life brand through your own personal style and fashion knowledge?
• Analyse stock effectively to maximise sales?
• Create a positive vibe in store that reflects the Tree of Life ethos?
• Work a Part-Time roster that includes working Mondays and Sundays?
• Be available to work during holiday periods and over Christmas?
Childcare Centre Cook/Chef
Kool Kids Early Learning Centres Ocean Shores NSW
Kool Kids Early Learning Centre is a private, family-owned child care centre looking to employ an experienced chef for our centre located in Northern NSW.
Our Centre offers the highest quality facilities and education, and we are looking to employ a highly motivated, organised and reliable cook.
The position will be Permanent Part-Time for 25 to 35 hours per week and is a fully inclusive role. The required hours are starting 6.30am/ 7am, for 5 days Monday to Friday.
You will be required to prepare meals for 75 children daily (some with special dietary requirements), work within a strict budget, daily work station maintenance and weekly cost reporting to the director of the centre.
Applicants must have prior experience and have/be eligible to obtain a Working With Children Check for child-related employment. A Food Supervisors Certificate is required.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work in a state of the art child care centre, and possess the drive to work in a busy and challenging environment, we would love to hear from you.
Hunky Dory Byron Bay NSW
Looking for a Cook to join our dynamic team in our Byron Bay restaurant. We are fast paced, consistently ranked as a ‘go-to place’, and offer an innovative menu. This role demands a commitment to consistently high standards and capacity to work well under pressure.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Trade certificate in Commercial Cookery or equivalent qualification;
- At least two years of experience;
- Demonstrated ability to handle all cooking equipment and capacity to multitask with all aspects of preparation of food;
- Comprehensive knowledge of food safety and hygiene standards;
- Attentive with food portioning and presentation; and
- Flexibility to support special dietary requirements.
In return we will offer you:
- Full-time permanent employment;
- Competitive salary, commensurate with your experience $50,000 – $60,000 p.a.;
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement; and
- Support from a progressive management team.
Bistro & Bar Staff
Middle Pub Mullumbimby Mullumbimby NSW
Excellent opportunities exist for energetic, well presented, hardworking and reliable staff to join the team at the Middle Pub Mullumbimby
Applicants should possess:
- Must have at least 1-year experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent cash handling skills
- A friendly and inviting personality
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work nights, weekends and public holidays
- Barista experience is an advantage
- Must have Tab and gaming machine experience
Requirements necessary for this role are :
Seeking staff for our Housekeeping teams
The right applicant is able to work in a fast past environment, with an exceptional eye for detail!.
Work hours vary between 6am – 5pm & flexibility is a must, as we work within a rotating roster!
Min employment is 6 month!
FOLK is seeking a kitchen junior/assistant
FOLK Byron Bay is seeking a junior to join the kitchen team as a summer holidays kitchen assistant/junior!
You will be trained to complete basic kitchen food preparation tasks and will assist the kitchen team during service to garnish dishes and make smoothies and acai bowls. You must be confident, a quick and eager learner, and have the ability to take initiative.
If you are keen to work & gain experience in our energetic team environment, reach out and let us know why we’d be crazy not to hire you 🙂
Warm & bright personality a must! Bit of spark and quick on your feet 😉
Must be available throughout the school holidays have a desire to stay on after summer holidays working weekends.
FOLK is a brilliant and welcoming place to work with opportunities to grow within the team.
I am looking people for blueberry picking. Just 30 minutes drive from Byron bay and 20 minutes drive from Lismore.
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE, and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.