Last Monday, we had our monthly coffee and conversation activity. It was attended by keen new starters and current students and led by our very popular teacher Jose.
What we do:
- we put on the kettle and boil water
- we set up mugs on an outdoor table
- we arrange the different flavours of tea and coffee
- we open a couple Tim Tam packets
- and then we relax, drink, eat and converse
In a casual, conversational setting it is fascinating what you learn about each other. The differences and similarities in our opinions, distinct backgrounds, and ambitions.
It is a relaxed, fun environment to practice your English skills and to meet new people.
The students are looking forward to our next one in November.
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE, and English plus Surfing in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.