Outdoor Sanitisers- Martin Brothers
In response to the Covid-19, Martin Brothers is aiming to assist our local communities by sanitising and disinfecting external surfaces at residential, commercial and industrial properties.
We are seeking to expand our team with responsible and reliable individuals. With full training and inductions provided, we are looking for positive people who can quickly adapt to new environments, systems and processes.
Your Duties Will Include
- Autonomously completing sanitisation jobs to a high standard
- Spraying outdoor areas with backpack-sprayers
- Wiping down handrails, handles, and fixtures
- Safely driving between our clients’ sites
- Communicating effectively with managers and clients
- Using phone apps to complete basic reports
- Consistent lifting of 15kg loads
You Will Have (Essential Requirements)
- Valid Driver’s Licence and Own Vehicle
- Some form of professional cleaning experience
- Full working rights
- Must be reliable, flexible & have an excellent work ethic
Contract Cleaner-COMMERCIAL FLEET SOLUTIONS
Subcontract cleaner required to wash vans, trucks, and other commercial vehicles.
The applicant requires a current ABN, a HCV licence and must be reliable and able to work evenings and/or weekends. This position is outdoors and involves physical exertion so the applicant needs to be fit and healthy.
Most of the equipment is supplied, including either vehicle or trailer. Training and job site induction is also provided.
Job Types: Part-time, Subcontract
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle Licence (Preferred)
- ABN (Required)
- Queensland or equivalent drivers licence (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
Warehouse Assistant MAK Fitness – Bulimba
Join MAK’s rapidly growing crew managing our online store(s) and the facility’s within a dynamic, young and innovative work environment.
We are seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join our crew.
The role is constantly evolving and previous experience is essential.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Coordinating the daily activities of the warehouse
- Assisting with the daily process of packing and dispatch of all orders
- Being in the main point of contact for stock received, accurately checking and making appropriate staff member aware of stock received adjustments.
- Ensuring correct OH&S procedures and Work Instructions are followed in accordance with company requirements and legislation
- Coordinate inventory stock takes, ensure stock integrity, annual stock takes, rotation of stock
- Management of projects in the warehouse including but not limited to large roll outs.
- Ensuring all documentation is processed and filed
- Identifying training needs for Warehouse staff
- Recommending changes and procedures to improve efficiencies
- Ensuring the Warehouse is maintained clean, orderly and safe
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, supportive Management team and opportunity to demonstrate your talents as an effective Warehouse member.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, please send your confidential resume now.
- Australian driver’s (Preferred)
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Preferred)
Periodic cleaner -& kitchen stores person
We are a not for profit aged care & private hospital located within walking distance of Oxley station.
We are currently seeking applications from EXPERIENCED commercial cleaners who can work between the hours of 8.00am -4.00pm. Normally rostered to work Monday to Friday only – at times, could include some weekend work. This is regular, casual work.
We are looking for staff who can demonstrate experience working in a fast paced environment:
Some of the duties, could include the following:
- You MUST be physically able to undertake these duties
- using commercial polisher, steamer, and other associated equipment
- cleaning carpets in patient rooms
- Hanging curtains, and other similar periodic duties within a large facility
- Scrubbing responsibilities in the kitchen using machinery and manual
- Kitchen work – will include receiving stores into a commercial kitchen, packing them away & documenting receipt of stores
- Could include working in our aged care facility – cleaning residents rooms & bathrooms, dining and lounge rooms as well as other associated areas
This is a multi-task role. You need to be EXPERIENCED, flexible, competent, able to work without ongoing direct supervision & physically capable of undertaking these physically demanding & time sensitive responsibilities.
You must be able to obtain a clean NATIONAL POLICE CLEARANCE, and provide me with recent, contactable referees to be considered for these positions.
Are you able to start work NOW?
resumes to: [email protected]
Part Time Warehouse Position – (20hrs Per Week)
Finer Power Transmissions is a family owned and operated wholesale business with Head Office in Melbourne and branches in Sydney and Brisbane.
We import and distribute engineering supplies to distributors all over Australia.
The permanent part time warehouse position fits into our warehouse team and will be responsible for assisting with tidying the warehouse, topping up shelves and unloading shipments.
This position is for 20 hours a week (4 hours a day 5 days a week). Hours are from Monday to Friday between 1pm and 5pm.
Job tasks and responsibilities
General Tidying of Warehouse (sweeping, etc)
Skills and experience
Fork Lift license and the ability to drive a fork lift is preferred however not essential.
The most important attributes are reliability, work ethic, willingness to get your hands dirty and desire to work in a team.
Job benefits and perks
20 Hours Per Week: 4 Hours a Day Monday to Friday. 1pm to 5pm
Casual Removalist in West End
A business in West End is seeking a casual Removalist to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a Removalist
- Have Australian work rights