Part Time Warehouse Position
Finer Power Transmissions is a family owned and operated wholesale business with Head Office in Melbourne and branches in Sydney and Brisbane.
We import and distribute engineering supplies to distributors all over Australia.
The permanent part time warehouse position fits into our warehouse team and will be responsible for assisting with tidying the warehouse, topping up shelves and unloading shipments.
This position is for 20 hours a week (4 hours a day 5 days a week). Hours are from Monday to Friday between 1pm and 5pm.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced commercial cleaner for a large industrial site. You will be responsible for cleaning office areas, amenities and lunch rooms.
This is a 24/7 site, is located on the north-side of Brisbane and the shift is 4pm to 8pm. This would be permanent part-time position.
- Minimum 2-3 years cleaning experience
- Previous experience cleaning offices, warehouses or other industrial sites
- Attention to details, and take pride in your work
- Police clearance or ability to get one
- Own reliable vehicle
Cleaner | Aged Care | Yeronga Location
Regis Yeronga aged care home is less than 5kms from Brisbane’s CBD, adjacent to The Village at Yeronga retirement complex and is in close proximity to Brisbane River.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene across the residence with a strong focus on minimising health risks and maximising safety
Skills & Experience
- A passion for interacting with our residents
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally
- Previous experience working with and using cleaning equipment
- Solid knowledge of cleaning products and safe handling, storage and disposal of chemicals
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial, health care or Aged Care environment
END OF THE LEASE CLEANING/ HOUSE CLEANING CONTRACTORS
We are currently seeking House & Bond cleaning companies to join our fast-growing team.
- Your own cleaning supplies
- A reliable vehicle for transport
- A reliable phone to receive jobs
- Previous Bond cleaning experience appreciated
- Awarded rates and incentives
(ALL 7 DAYS WORK AND CHOOSE YOUR OWN ROSTER)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Subcontract
- cleaning : 1 year (Preferred)
Food Services Assistants
Your role will be an integral part of the team responsible for:
- * The preparation of serving nutritious and attractive meals to our residents
- * Working with the Cook to ensure meals are plated and presented in an attractive and appeasing manner
- * Understanding and respecting our residents preferences and ensuring all food and beverage is served accordingly
- * Serving and distribution of morning and afternoon teas
- * Assisting the Cook with the ordering and rotating of food stocks
- * The cleaning of dishes after each meal ensuring a high standard of cleanliness is maintained for our residents
- * Delivering excellent customer service to our residents and their families
All applicants must be willing to provide a valid national police check and undergo a pre-employment medical assessment.
We are looking for someone with a great attitude who is ready and willing to learn. Above all you will have empathy and a genuine care for our residents.