Today we are celebrating 34 graduates and course finishers at Lexis Manly.
We celebrated one of our biggest graduation celebrations down on the beach front, since over 30 students had their last day with the Lexis Manly family. All day was dominated by a vibrant atmosphere and the students couldn’t wait to gather and celebrate our graduates. We are always sad to see students leave, but seeing how emotional the graduates and their classmates get shows how strong of a bond they have formed and reminds us of all the great memories they have made.
Our TAP (Teenage activity program) has come to an end, so we had to say farewell to our lovely junior students.
It was a pleasure having a group of young students around campus who are as curious and joyful as this group. They spread so much happiness around campus, made an effort to meet the other students and grew into this fun TAP family. We have loved seeing you make the most of everyday and enjoy the various activities from surfing to the blue mountains. Congratulations on your hard work and amazing English progress!
Unfortunately the time at Lexis also comes to an end for 14 General English students, most of them were with us for at least 6 month which makes it harder to see them go. We have shared some great memories with each and everyone and we are very grateful that today’s graduates chose us to support their individual English language journey. Thank you to Luisa, Fabio, Ruzimurod, Ranata, Alfredo, Nao, Daniel, Mikoto, Asaka, Miyu, Shigeaki, Kensuke, Sarasa and Oceane for your hard work and dedication while forming friendships and sharing laughs with your classmates, teachers and our Lexis Manly team. You all have been wonderful to get to know and we wish you all the best for your bright future!
Our congratulations go to:
IELTS preparation course finishers:
- Oceane Marcovici
General English graduates
- Advanced: Daniel Ernesto Ortiz Moreno, Ruzimurod Akhmatov
- Upper-Intermediate: Kensuke Torita, Nao Kaneura, Fabio Matias Fagundes Chagas
- Intermediate: Renata Scherer, Luisa Fernanda Soriano Martinez
- Pre-Intermediate: Sarasa Oda, Shigeaki Jinno, Miyu Yoshida, Asaka Mori, Mikoto Miyakawa, Alfredo Ancheyta Benitez
- Ami Gyotoku, Mitsuki Kunieda, Yuuri Takayama, Junya Okumura, Kazuki Takebe, Yui Otsubo, Yuma Hayashi, Danto Matsuno, Yui Ohara, Ritsu Fukaya, Tilo Mathier, Momoka Fukue, Hana Takehisa, Shimon Oku, Kristina Lobenstein, Mana Rikitoku, Kurara Iso, Margarida Faria de Azevedo, Shengao Wang.
All the best to our graduates from Lexis Manly!
Not yet a student at Lexis Manly and want to know more?
Lexis Training delivers professional training in Business, Marketing & Communication, Leadership & Management, Project Management, Beauty and English Language Teacher Training. Note: to participate in Lexis Training programs, students will need Upper Intermediate English language skills. Enquire online.
View the Australian Government’s current Skilled Occupation List here.