Are you looking for a job?
Here you will find some job offers!
Retail Sales Assistant Casual and PPT
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your primary role is to create a warm, friendly place for our customers to shop and always exceeding your customers’ service expectations. We want you to ‘WOW’ every customer and make their visit to Spendless Shoes an experience to remember.
The most important people in Spendless Shoes are our Store Sales Team. You are the first point of contact with our most important asset, THE CUSTOMER.
Your skills and attributes will be:
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoys fast paced challenging work
- Has the motivation to be successful
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Has a passion for fashion footwear
- Has some experience in a retail / hospitality environment
What we can offer you:
- Further career opportunities
- Free shoes on commencement
- Benefits of 30% off staff discount
- Reward and recognition vouchers
- Referral program
Christmas Casuals – Myer Maroochydore
With the festive season fast approaching, we are currently accepting applications from dynamic sales experts to represent Nine West at Myer Maroochydore QLD, commencing November until 31st January 2023.
Our Festive Season Sales Associates will be responsible for:
- Delivering genuine and personalised customer service
- Achieving sales targets
- Implementing VM concepts
- Inventory management
- Actively promoting the brand as a Nine West ambassador
- Working as a collaborative and supportive team player
We are seeking engaging, service-minded individuals who are driven to achieve results and provide exceptional customer experiences. Unrestricted availability over the November, December and January period is required and to be considered for these positions you will have:
- Unconditionally high standards of customer service delivery
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Being interested in people and attuned to their needs
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales and KPI targets
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced retail environment
- A pro-active work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and contribute towards a fun, dynamic team environment
- Must have Working Rights in Australia
Team Members at Roll’d (Sunshine Plaza)
Required Skills and Competencies
Exceptional customer service skills
High level food quality standards
Follow and comply Roll’d Policies
Complete all compulsory Online Training modules
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with a range of different people Knowledge of OH&S and Food Safety Standards
Work experience & Qualifications
Some knowledge of the hospitality or Quick Service Restaurant industry is desirable
At Roll’d we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
Breakfast / Barista / Supervisor Coolum Beach
Canteen Kitchen Bar
We are searching for an experienced Breakfast Supervisor to join our team and be part of something unique and inspiring in Coolum Beach restaurant and bar scene. The successful candidate should be proficient in all aspects of morning trade including coffee making experience.
Reporting to the Manager, the Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Greeting and escorting customers to their tables
- Arranging table settings and maintaining a tidy dining area
- Providing detailed information on menus and make recommendations
- Working with the Kitchen to deliver an enjoyable dining experience
- Delivering checks and closing out bill payments
In addition, for the role of Supervisor you will lead the front of house during the breakfast and some lunch service, ensuring service standards are met through effective team management.
Successful candidates will have at least 2 year experience in a similar role and environment, coupled with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent presentation and hygiene.
- we get extremely busy on the weekends so a cool head and a sense of urgency is required for this role.
- Passion for customer service and able to build great rapport.
- Ability to work as part of a team and a hands on approach.
Applicants must be willing to work weekends and have work rights for Australia. Offering a minimum of 30 + hours per week with an option to do more if the candidate needs.Click here to apply
Christmas Casual – Kawana, QLD
Our successful team members enjoy a much higher than average financial reward, the more successful we are, the more we earn. There are also generous clothing discounts.
Your role as a Connor Christmas Casual:
- Be passionate about customer service and delivering a memorable experience for our customers
- Are driven to exceed company set budgets and KPI’s
- Assist in replenishment of stock levels
- Maintaining presentation of the store
- Work with urgency when completing the above tasks
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Take pride in your personal style and presentation
- Have an interest in fashion and trends
- Have previous experience in retail or customer service preferable
- Must be available for the peak period of Christmas, including nights, weekends and public holidays
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to join the team as a Connor Christmas Casual, please apply now! These positions do not last long.Click here to apply
Assistant Store Manager
Are you our next Assistant Store Manager?
Driven, enthusiastic, people-oriented – that’s you. Someone who can work in partnership with the Store Manager to optimise all aspects of store operations. You will be an integral part of a network of talented leaders who support each other.
Specifically, you bring the following skills and attributes
- Leadership experience in retail, hospitality or customer facing environment
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Understanding of business management principles and experience managing health and safety issues
- Capability to work in a structured environment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Confidence to coach and lead others while role modelling the right values and behaviours
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate campaigns, projects and people development
- Previous experience with performance management processes and principles
- Basic computer literacy with a working knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, e-mail)
This is a hands-on role; you will be expected to be an active presence on the shop floor, demonstrating enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a dedication to customer service. You will be a role model for the team and you won’t think twice about lending a hand wherever necessary. This is a demanding yet rewarding role, ideal for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual.
Click here to apply
Assistant Store Manager: Mooloolaba
About the role…
An opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated full-time Assistant Retail Manager to assist managing our Mooloolaba store. You will be involved in;
- Ensuring the overall profitable operation and management of the store
- Leading by example in delivering exceptional customer service to our valued customers
- Driving results so sales targets are met and reporting results as required
- Rosters and staff recruitment and development
You are excited by the opportunity to step into a management role or looking for that new challenge. You will have demonstrated experience in retail and pride yourself in providing exception customer service. To succeed in this role you must be available to work a roster that may include weekend and/or evening shifts. You will have great computer skills to confidently produce reports and most importantly have an affinity with surfing and the board riding lifestyle.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Marta or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesdays.
Lexis Sunshine Coast is located just moments from the beautiful Maroochy beach and is one of Australia’s most attractive learning environments, providing outstanding study resources, recreational facilities and captivating views from our three floor campus. If you want more information on the courses that we offer, click here.