Are you a Lexis student looking for work?
Keep reading to see what jobs are currently available around the Sunshine Coast.
Sales Assistant Sunshine Plaza & Kawana
- Provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrate products and show customers how to maximize their features
- Assist the Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store
- Process orders in person and over the phone
- Maintain good visual merchandising and store presentation
Does this sound like you….?Click to see Job Offer
Room Attendants Sunshine Coast- ahs hospitality
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working with people
- Capacity to work in a physical role
- Ability to work fast and thorough
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Good availability during weekdays and available to work on a rotating roster
- Time management and organisation skills
Part-time Retail Team Member – SportsGirl
- Creating an exceptional in-store customer experience
- Loving our brands and ensure that passion shows up every day
- Be the first to see our new stock and assist with deliveries
- Be flexible and ready to have fun along the way
Casual Sales Assistant – Strandbags
- Must be Customer Obsessed and have a People first mindset
- Retail experience is not essential, we are looking for confident and approachable team members who love talking to people!
- Must be able to work within a team and be self-motivated when required
- Must be “Winding Up” in your career, and looking for future career development
- Be physically fit and able to lift boxes and climb ladders
Team Member – Grill’d
- Being the face and the hands behind our brand
- Providing an amazing Grill’d experience front of house
- Prepping quality ingredients in the kitchen with love
- Becoming a whizz at all stations (chips, buns, dress bench, grill, wrap, floor & till)
- Making sure the restaurant is always sparkling clean
- Working as a team in a fast-paced, fun, quick-service casual dining restaurant environment!
- Working a range of shifts including weekdays, weeknights & weekends
Casual Retail Assistant – Spendless Shoes
- Live Each Day the Spendless Way.
- Follow the 4C’s of customer care.
- Maximising of sales opportunities by providing legendary customer experiences
- Maintain exceptional store presentation.
- Administration of company policies and procedures.
- Additional sales of Value Add Products (VAPs) accessories.
Click to see Job Offer
Customer Assistant – Dusk
- About the Customer, always!
- Passionate to exceed our Customer’s expectations every time.
- Dedicated to being a Team player.
- Self motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Energetic, positive and ready to have fun!
Food and beverage Attendants – Rashays Cafes and Restaurants
- Assisting in any areas of the restaurant where staffing is required
- Helping others and working as a team to achieve restaurant goals
- Creating a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of quality food, excellent service and cleanliness – always putting the expectations of the guests as your priority
- Maintain and display a high level of product knowledge including food and beverage items, promotional activities and restaurant services
- Follow policies and procedures, including storage, rotation, receiving deliveries, cash handling, taking orders and safety/security.
- Assist in any areas of the restaurant where staffing is required
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
Food Service Assistant – Contemporary Catering
- Preparation of food, including making sandwiches, chopping food and plating
- Cleaning duties, including dishes, kitchen equipment
- Table service
- Maintain an open and friendly attitude when dealing with residents as well as colleagues