Are you currently job hunting?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities:
Sunshine Beach Surf club are looking for Kitchenhands:
Sunshine Beach Surfclub Restaurant has positions available for Kitchenhands.This is a great position in a busy establishment with good working conditions.
On the job training is available, and positions are available from 2 shifts a week to as many shifts as you would like. So this is a great opportunity if you want to earn some great $$$$
Noosa Hospital Ramsay Health are looking for a cafe attendant:
To succeed in this role, you will be prior experience in a similar role. You will demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team or independently as required, within a fast-paced café environment. Your ability to prioritise tasks effectively will assist with your excellent time management skills.
You will also bring
- Barista experience
- Experience in food and beverage preparation
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability and flexibility to work a variety of shifts on a rotating roster
- Cash handling experience
Grill’d Burgers in Noosa are looking for waitstaff:
We welcome previous experience in a customer-facing or kitchen environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust – We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels are looking for Kitchenhands:
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is looking for the opportunity to build up your hospitality career within a stable, secure and reputable organisation
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and overall positive, driven energy
- Consistent delivery of the highest quality output with 100% effort every time
- A person who thrives working in a diverse team and a fast-paced environment
Bang Bang is looking for new hospitality crew members:
Bang Bang Noosa is a fun and happening southeast Asian restaurant on Hastings Street in Noosa Heads and we are seeking hospitality crew to join our team.
Come be a part of our little family, where the appropriate work/life balance is of utmost importance and achievable.
We are most excited by enthusiastic go-getters who are looking to upskill and share their own knowledge with us.
The successful candidate will have:
– An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
– Experience working in fast paced, full service restaurants
– Bartenders, preferably with cocktail experience
– The right to work in Australia
– A valid QLD RSA
If you fit the build and are excited to join our team, please forward your resume to [email protected]
Aromas Noosa are looking for Wait Staff:
About the role
Be part of a dynamic team working in a great restaurant serving first class food meals and drinks.
Skills and experience
- At least 1 year experience In a waitering position
- Work well under pressure
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to multi task
- Pride in customer service
Light Years is looking for bartenders:
Step into the coastal life style and join the team at Light Years Asian Diner in Noosa.
Light Years Asian Diner serves up delicious food & cocktails alongside a fun environment & a party vibe!
We are looking for a cocktail bartending superstar who is enthused about Booze! You will be joining an established hospitality group who are rapidly growing & reward results.
- Cocktail experience is a must
- Great banter & bar service flair
- Organised & a team player
Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels is looking for Food and Beverage Attendants:
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience in a similar position is advantageous however not essential
• Passion and enthusiasm for work in the hospitality and food industry
• A valid RSA
• Exceptional organisation and communicative skills
• Australian working rights with the ability to work across a varied roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Sushi Yahman is looking for kitchen hands and wait-staff:
We are currently seeking individuals to join our team as a Senior Front of House member working between 20-30 hours per week (hours are flexible for the right candidate). There is also an opportunity for someone who wants to take on more responsibility’s and more managerial role.
Work as a kitchen-hand/cook alongside our fantastic kitchen staff for 20-38 + hours per week.
Sponsorship available for both roles.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
RACV Noosa Resort is looking for waitstaff:
We’re looking for…
- Previous experience working in a customer focused venue within fast-paced food and beverage service.
- Bar experience (desirable)
- A genuine love of hospitality and providing great service.
- Knowledge of the local area and all things tourists love.
- A valid RSA (desirable).
- Exceptional communication skills with a bright & friendly personality.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with guests and your team.
- Availability across a 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and peak holiday periods