Are you currently job hunting?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s. You must have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Sunshine Beach Surf Club is looking for Wait Staff:
Sunshine Beach Surfclub Restaurant Is seeking Foh Staff. We can offer consistent hours in a busy, good vibe work environment. The right candidate will have previous experience in Food running, Pos systems, and running a busy pass. Above award will be offered for right person.Apply Here
Ricky’s Riverbar and Restaurant is looking for Wait Staff:
Rickys restaurant is on the hunt for incredible section wait staff who enjoy a fast-paced environment & have a true passion for the hospitality industry! A unique food style teamed with an incredible wine list, this restaurant will give you the chance to extend your knowledge & palette to contemporary flavours.
As a staff member in this restaurant you will be owning your section across a very busy floor. You will be given full training to really guide guests through the extensive (and delicious) menu & beverage lists. At Rickys, guest experience is paramount so if you are engaging, bubbly and have an awesome attitude than what are you waiting for…apply now!
If you would like to apply please send your CV to David our GM at [email protected]
Alba by Kuruvita is looking for Wait Staff:
Section waiters: What we are looking for:
- Experienced section waiters of 8-table sections
- Good food and wine knowledge with a passion to learn
- Exceptional customer service standards and natural communication skills
- Previous experience preferred
- Commitment to provide a premium service in a team environment
- Responsibilities include welcoming and seating customers, running a full section on the floor, operating POS system and wine service
- Impeccable grooming standards
- Trainee roles available
All applicants must also hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate and be eligible to work in Australia.Apply Here
Sushi Sushi is looking for new team members:
The embodiment we look for in our Koi team members are:
- Respect for themselves, their teammates, our customers and our values
- The willingness to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible to create an amazing customer experience and family culture
- Collaboration with their teammates and actively supporting one another
- Pride in themselves on executing high quality standards in everything they do
As a Koi you will:
- Be multiculturally diverse and proud of it
- Have a love and respect for our sushi products which will shine through in the presentation, taste and the customer service you provide
- Believe in yourself! Previous job experience in food preparation or customer service is considered but not essential as we will provide training, as long as your passion and personality shine through!
- Trust that as a family we are here to support and welcome your career growth with ongoing support, training incentives, traineeships in hospitality and internal promotion as well as employee discounts on our delicious sushi!
RACV Noosa Resort is looking for Kitchen Hands:
We are looking for:
- Kitchen experience in a similar environment (desirable)
- Friendly, energetic and positive attitude with the willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can use your initiative and have a positive attitude.
- Work well in a team environment or independently
- Previous experience using a commercial dishwasher advantageous
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts across a 7-day rotating roster – days, nights & weekends.
Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort is looking for Food and Beverage Attendants:
As a Food & Beverage Attendant your duties will include the delivery of superior customer service to our guests in our restaurant, bar and Function departments.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Possess a current QLD RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) certificate
- Experience in a four to five star a la carte or function environment
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Be able to work mornings/evenings and weekends
20 20 Distillery is looking for Kitchen Hands:
We are looking for a kitchen hand / food service assistant to join our distillery team to deliver the best experience for our guests. Use your skills and experience to ensure outstanding service delivery. You will have experience in a high-end bar and/or restaurant environment and genuine interest for high quality food and service.
- Relevant training / qualification in safe food handling procedures
- Adaptable and able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Immaculate presentation and exceptional communication
- Able and willing to work weekends, and public holidays
Niche Luxury Accommodation is looking for Cleaners:
ACTUALLY, what we’re REALLY looking for, are great people, reliable, with a great work ethic, ready to get stuck-in and deliver a great result with consistency.
Contract to us ($35/hr) or join our team as an employee, we are paying $35/hr for great cleaners. Based in beautiful Noosa Heads and Sunshine Beach, you’ll spend your days surrounded by luxury and working with a great view!Apply Here
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort is looking for Cleaners:
We are currently seeking to appoint a cleaner who can make a contribution to the team through their enthusiastic hands-on approach. You will be responsible for the cleaning and basic maintenance of the Resort within a small team.
To be considered for this role it is preferred you will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role or demonstrated capacity to quickly acquire cleaning skills.
- An understanding of cleaning machinery and chemical usage or demonstrated capacity to quickly acquire skills.
- Good knowledge and adherence to Occupational Health & Safety principles
- The ability to work in a busy environment.
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- A strong team ethic and capacity to work with flexibility.
- Basic building maintenance knowledge an advantage.
- Basic pool maintenance knowledge an advantage.