Are you currently job hunting?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s. You must have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities:
Sails Restaurant is looking for Wait Staff:
To be considered for these positions you must have proven experience working in a similar standard of restaurant, have a positive attitude, good communication skills and a solid work ethic.
Section waitstaff must have a good understanding of produce and cooking techniques and a passion to deliver an outstanding dining experience to our clientele.
Strong wine knowledge would be an advantage in securing either position.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Sushi Sushi is looking for Sushi Artisans:
As a Koi you will:
- Be multiculturally diverse and proud of it
- Have a love and respect for our sushi products which will shine through in the presentation, taste and the customer service you provide
- Believe in yourself! Previous job experience in food preparation or customer service is considered but not essential as we will provide training, as long as your passion and personality shine through!
- Trust that as a family we are here to support and welcome your career growth with ongoing support, training incentives, traineeships in hospitality and internal promotion as well as employee discounts on our delicious sushi!
If you feel like this is something you would love to dive into then we would love for you to apply with your resume and your availability!
Sunshine Beach Surf Club is looking for cooks:
Sunshine Beach Surfclub Restaurant have several Chef / Cook positions available from 2 days a week through to 5 days a week. We promote a great, equal opportunity working environment.
The Surfclub Restaurant has built its reputation on above average Club Cuisine, with emphasis on Freshness and Presentation.
Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels is looking for Food and Beverage Attendants:
As our next Food & Beverage Attendant, you will:
• Be confident in your ability to help customers and have excellent communication skills
• Take food & beverage orders and run food & drinks
• Set up and pack down the restaurant and bar area following service periods
• Handle customer enquiries and complains in a professional manner and with a high standard of customer service
• Maintain and follow health, safety and security procedures at all times
• Always present yourself in a put-together, professional manner while retaining a high regard for personal grooming
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience in a similar position is advantageous however not essential
• Passion and enthusiasm for work in the hospitality and food industry
• A valid RSA
• Exceptional organisation and communicative skills
• Australian working rights with the ability to work across a varied roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Grill’d Burgers is looking for new crew members:
Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; it’s an experience – made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. We now operate over 140 locally-minded restaurants around the country! We’re looking for awesome people to join our crew at Grill’d Noosa.
- Being the face and the hands behind our brand
- Providing an amazing Grill’d experience front of house
- Prepping quality ingredients in the kitchen with love
- Becoming a whizz at all stations (chips, buns, dress bench, grill, wrap, floor & till)
- Making sure the restaurant is always sparkling clean
- Working as a team in a fast-paced, fun, quick-service casual dining restaurant environment!
- Working a range of shifts including weekdays, weeknights & weekends
Sum Yung Guys is seeking New staff for all positions at the restaurant, Bartenders, Servers, Food caller, Runner and Junior staff:
- Hatted restaurant in Noosa, delivering Modern Asian food & good times.
- Passionate about unique dinning experiences
- Strong cocktail focus, great wine program.
- We take pride in delivering precise yet unpretentious service.
- Great team of creative and talented individuals from all walks of life.
We promote inclusion, equality and diversity.
Interested in having a chat? Send us an email to [email protected] with a bit about yourself and your CV.
Supercheap Auto is looking for new team members:
Race into a super job this summer at Supercheap Auto!
Join the team during our peak trading period between now and February 2023. Fantastic opportunity to join Supercheap Auto at one of the most exciting times of the year!
We have multiple positions across Australia with a variety of roles.
Customer Service (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice
- Sharing your product knowledge and keeping up to date with current and new products within our range
Refill (Product receiving, processing and replenishment):
- Receipting of incoming stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Working with the Management team to implement promotional activities and visual merchandising
- Replenishment of products on the shop floor
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet replenishment targets
Woolworths Noosaville is looking for a Grocery Team Member:
With an eye for detail and a smile for customers, you’ll ensure the shelves are full, the displays look great, and shoppers can find what they need. Regular use of store equipment including pallet jacks, cutting tools, PPE for cold areas as required will be tools provided to support you in delivering a great offer to our customers.
The right attitude is everything….
• Genuine passion for food & shopping
• Customer first mentality
• Love of teamwork and growing with others
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Willing to work and reliable
RACV Noosa Resort is looking for Cleaners:
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and hardworking individuals for room attendant roles, to help maintain our 5-star accommodation rooms on a casual, part time and full time basis.
A day in the life:
- Cleaning and servicing guest rooms including making beds, washing floors, dusting and vacuuming to a superior standard;
- Deep cleaning of kitchens, bathrooms and living areas;
- Replenishing all amenities;
- Communicating with guests to assist with any enquiries or housekeeping requests; and
- Work as a team player passing on knowledge and skills where necessary to ensure room attendants in your team are developed and mentored.
Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort is looking for Cleaners:
We are currently seeking to appoint a cleaner who can make a contribution to the team through their enthusiastic hands-on approach. You will be responsible for the cleaning and basic maintenance of the Resort within a small team.
To be considered for this role it is preferred you will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role or demonstrated capacity to quickly acquire cleaning skills.
- An understanding of cleaning machinery and chemical usage or demonstrated capacity to quickly acquire skills.
- Good knowledge and adherence to Occupational Health & Safety principles
- The ability to work in a busy environment.
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- A strong team ethic and capacity to work with flexibility.
- Basic building maintenance knowledge an advantage