Are you currently looking for a job whilst you’re studying in Noosa?
Noosa is known for its laid-back lifestyle and work-life balance. Many people choose to work in Noosa because of the relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
For your convenience, we have searched online this week and have put a list together of some awesome new job positions that could suit your study schedule with Lexis English here in Noosa. We understand it can be challenging finding a job whilst studying every day, therefore, we have listed only casual job opportunities that are afternoon/evening/weekend shifts.
If you need help with job hunting, creating a resume, the application process or preparing for an interview, you can attend the Jobs Workshop from 1:15pm – 2:15pm on Tuesday’s or speak to Kira or Skyla in reception. As long as you have a Working Visa to legally work in Australia, you’re all set to go!
Below are 5 current job positions that are available now:
The Noosa Nosherie – Waitstaff Position in Noosa Heads!
The Noosa Nosherie located 2 Quamby place is hiring!!! We are seeking a motivated and team orientated junior staff member/student who would be available on weekends. This position could build into more hours on school holidays and public holidays. Would also love this person to be available for more hours when other staff members are on holidays. Successful applicant must be reliable, flexible and motivated to work with a team. Excellent training and support provided, and ongoing career opportunities are endless.
Applications can be dropped into the shop or email at [email protected].
Noosa Social Espresso and Wine Bar – Front of House Position in Noosa Heads!
Noosa Social is looking for a bubbly front of house staff!
- Motivated and Hard worker with initiative.
- Able to take orders at the counter, till job, follow instructions, making drinks.
- Training provide.
- Positive attitude is a must.
- Immediate start
If this sounds like a position you’re interested in, please drop your resume in store or send Andrea a message via the button below.Apply Here
Mr Jones & Me Restuarant – Kitchenhand in Noosaville!
Mr Jones & Me Restaurant is looking to hire two kitchen hands to be trained.
The position would suit students who are able to work evening shifts and weekends.
Please email with your expression of interest.
Great team environment!
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $15.00 – $36.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
If you are interested in applying for this job, please click on the button below.Apply Here
Oaks Oasis Resort – Food and Beverage Attendant in Sunrise Beach!
Oaks Hotels & Resorts is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries. Our modern and fully equipped apartments, residences and suites are what make our Guests return time and time again.
Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort are currently looking for multiple Food and Beverage Attendants to join their friendly & supportive team on a casual basis.
Rate $31.25 – $33.58 per hour + Super + Company Benefits.
- Taking guest orders
- Memorize menu and offer recommendations
- Serve food to guests
- Communicate professionally
- Shifts between Monday to Sunday between 6.00am and 10pm.
- Have a friendly, positive attitude
- Provide quality customer service
- Have waiter/waitressing or bar experience
- Have RSA qualifications or are willing to obtain
- Be impeccably presented with excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and act with a sense of urgency
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (including weekends)
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- Hundreds of discount savings and earn cashback at your favourite retailers
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You’ll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
To find these job opportunities, you can search online job boards like Indeed or Seek, as well as check with local employment agencies or directly approach companies that interest you. Good luck with your job search!Apply Here
ALDI – Retail Assistant in Noosaville!
Good People, Good Pay, Good Training.
ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. That’s one of the things that makes us Good Different.
As a Retail Assistant at ALDI, you will have a lot of variety in every shift. Whether you’re filling shelves or scanning items for customers, you’ll be trained to handle multiple roles throughout the store. Don’t worry, previous retail experience is not necessary. But we are looking for people to join our teams who have a positive attitude, a hardworking spirit and the willingness to learn!
Our stores are open every day of the week (including weekends and public holidays). Shifts can start as early as 6am and finish as late as 10pm, and it’s important that you are able to get to and from work safely, so you do need access to reliable transport.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive hourly rate of $27.66* + penalties
- Rotating roster with an average of 15 hours per week
- Permanent contract and permanent part time benefits including paid annual leave, paid parental leave and paid sick/ carer’s leave
- Extensive training and development
- Career progression opportunities in our growing store network
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
- Excellent team culture where you work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- Complimentary access to MyALDI Wellbeing program giving you support and exclusive benefits in wellness from discounted gym memberships to healthcare plans
- An EAP program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Complimentary access to our Injury Support Program, where you can access free physiotherapy to treat both work and non-work-related aches, pains or niggles**
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOVLE?
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating registers and calculating change manually
- Ensuring shelves are fully stocked with products
- Training to use equipment to move stock safely
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Cleaning and maintaining store standards
Click the button below to apply for this position!
If the above positions aren’t the type of job you’re interested in, you can search for more job opportunities in Noosa on popular job search websites such as Seek, Indeed, Jora and Gumtree. These websites allow you to filter job listings by location, industry, job title, and experience level. You can also look in local newspapers, apply in-store or on company websites.
If you need any help, please speak to Kira or Skyla in reception or attend the Jobs Workshop on Tuesday afternoons between 1:15pm – 2:15pm.
Good luck team and happy job hunting!
Not studying with us yet, but would like to?
Lexis Noosa delivers academic excellence in Australia’s most desirable study location where you can combine your studies with the great outdoors. Studying at Lexis Noosa is more than an experience, it’s a lifestyle! If you want more information on the courses that we offer, click here.