Categories: Catering, Food & Beverage
Food and Beverage Attendants
Spotless is a great Australian success story.
With a staff force of 33,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You’ll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
We are current seeking Food and Beverage attendants who are passionate about providing top end customer service and enjoy a busy hard working but fun team environment and the Perth Domestic Airport.
Reporting to the Retail Outlet Manager, a successful application will meet the followingminimum requirements:
- Current Responsible of Service of Alcohol certificate
- MUST have Flexibility with availability from 4.00am through to 10.00pm 7 days per week
- Experienced Coffee making skills would be an advantage
- Most important! Top end service attitude, ability to go the extra distance, think outside basic service. Provide our customers with the WOW factor.
Our staff are the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture;
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements.
Do you meet the experience for this position and would like to find out more then apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.