Are you a Lexis Sunshine Coast student searching for a job? Check out what jobs are available around the Sunshine Coast at the moment! Happy job hunting 👍.
1. Kiosk leader/ Full time/ Part time sushi chef hiring
Job Description: AdvancedFresh Concepts (‘AFC’) is Australia’s leading supplier of fresh sushi, with over 170 locations nationally. AFC has been operating in Woolworths under the SushiIzu brand since 2011. AFC is looking for a passionate anddiligent person who will work in company direct managing store.
– Person who has Visa can be Part Time worker
– Previous experience preferred but not essential
– Good Personality, Diligent, Be passionate
If you have any questions, send to the above email and will answer kindly.
2. Experienced Short Order Cook / Kitchen Hand
We are seeking an Experienced Short Order Cook / Kitchen Hand to join our small friendly team in this busy, takeaway located in Warana.
You will need to be able to work quickly, be reliable and have a flexible attitude. Only people willing to work within a team need apply.
Main duties include food preparation and some short order cooking; as well as maintaining a safe and hygienic counter and kitchen space, refilling and rotating stock, and cleaning servery areas as well as the kitchen.
We have a solid customer base and our staff pride themselves on offering exceptional customer service with a smile.
15-20 hours per week, working 3-4 shifts across the week (Monday to Friday).
Immediate start is available for the best candidate.
Only genuine job seekers who reside on Sunshine Coast need apply.
3. Experienced Kitchen Hand
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Hand to work in our busy Cafe in Buderim.
We have 2 – 3 shifts per week including some weekends but no night work.
We are a friendly, happy workplace and the successful applicant will be someone who can fit in with a range of age groups and personalities.
The applicant must have had some experience in the kitchen and we are prepared to teach the right person more skills. The job includes food preparation, dishwashing, cleaning, as well as presenting salads and sandwiches.
Please apply in writing with a covering letter outlining your experience and your resume through this website.
4. Casual Bartender at Sneaky Baron
Job Description: Small niche bar seeking experienced hospitality all rounder. Craft beer and spirit knowledge preferable. looking for someone team minded, outgoing and fun to be around. please reply with work history/ experience and your best joke.
- 15 – 30 hrs per week
- At least 1 day at the weekend
- At least 1 year of experience as a Bartender
- The right to work in Australia
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
5. Casual Waiter / Waitress at LOT 104 Bar and restaurant
Job Description: Waitstaff required for busy restaurant along the mooloolaba esplanade! – Must have RSA – Must be available weekends – Positive attitude – Ability to carry 3 plates (preferred).
Job Description: We are a premium venue in MOOLOOLABA serving beautiful cocktails and premium fresh food. We are seeking someone with a vibrant & outgoing personality to join our team. We have a flexible 7 day roster with staff working on a rotational 5 day working week.
Benefits and perks
Great package for the right candidate.
Skills and experience
We are seeking someone with atleast 2-3 years experience in restaurant / cocktail bar. Must have worked in fast paced environment.Must hold current RSA.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
7. Bar Staff and Waitstaff
Job Description: The Bella Venezia Restaurant has been trading for over 37 years and is a Sunshine Coast Institution. We are a busy Multi Award Winning Modern Italian Restaurant positioned in the Heart of Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast. If your looking for a place that is professional, pays award rates which includes penalty rates on weekends, plus bonuses, plus great tips and places a massive focus on their people, contact us now to discuss employment opportunities. We are now hiring and have various positions available for Hospitality Professionals. We offer flexible working arrangements and have lots of opportunities available.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As a section waiter you will be responsible for running your own section.
Bar staff must be very experienced in wine. Wine knowledge is an essential part of the role and the ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of wine.
Skills and experience
The ideal section waiter candidate will have had extensive experience as a section waiter and the ideal bar staff candidate MUST have a solid understanding of wine.
The candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills:
the ability to demonstrate their experience and working knowledge of effectively running their own section using steps of service techniques within a busy working environment
Job benefits and perks
We place a massive focus on our people and create an enjoyable workplace were you LOVE coming to work and are paid extremely well to do so!
You will receive great TIPS $ and have the opportunity to earn lucrative Bonus incentives!
Be part of a professional and Fun Team.
Career advancement opportunities
Link to ad: https://www.seek.com.au/job/40754961?type=standard#searchRequestToken=b167f52d-2aaf-49aa-8936-386674ad960e
8. Part time Waiter / Waitress at Hot Chilli Bean Thai Cafe
Job Description: Established in 1996 making us the oldest Thai Restaurant on the Coast. Our young team of about 18 members of staff are diverse and fun loving yet hard working in a busy restaurant with the best and healthiest Thai menus, no MSG and offers a full Vegan Menu. Looking for warm, welcoming,calm top staff.
Must be available for weekends and holidays. Excellent presentation and people skills are essential as is a happy disposition. Some experience and/ or knowledge of Thai food an advantage. RSA essential.
9. CATERING ASSISTANTS - SUNSHINE COAST RECREATION CENTRE
- Work for a market leader with a talented & friendly team.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Casual positions available.
Cater Care Australia seeks to appoint engaging hospitality professionals to casual Catering Assistant roles at our education site in Currimundi, Queensland.
What this role involves:
- Assisting with basic, general food preparation (e.g. fresh-made fruit salad, sandwiches, salads, fast-food etc.)
- Customer service – taking orders and operating a cash register
- Re-stocking as required, and after service periods
- Dishwashing and cleaning of the kitchen & dining areas
- Maintaining proper food hygiene and safety practices
- Fast, effective service throughout busy periods – with a smile
- Assisting the broader team as required
What we require from you:
- Previous experience assisting in all aspects of kitchen operations, food preparation, register operations and customer service
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Impeccable, genuine, friendly and professional customer service
- A motivated, enthusiastic and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
Link to ad: https://www.seek.com.au/job/40807141?type=standard#searchRequestToken=a445f15c-cd82-4aa5-8a51-2e5caaf83bdb