Are you a Lexis student looking for work? Keep reading to see what jobs are currently available around the Sunshine Coast. Happy job hunting!
Job Description: Experience is advantageous but not essential.
Must be quick and clean, be able to follow directions, and work in a fast-paced environment.
Duties consist mostly of washing dishes & general cleaning but also some prep jobs as portioning food, making salads, etc.
Pay per award with penalty rates on weekends and PH.
Very flexible roster with the opportunity to work from just a couple of shifts per week to full-time hours.
Both minors and mature aged applicants are welcome.
Cafe all rounder in Mudjimba 4564
Job Description: ALL ROUNDER WANTED FOR CAFE IN MUDJIMBA.
15 – 25 HOURS A WEEK.
JUNIORS ARE WELCOME.
We’re looking for someone to join our Team, if you can move fast, adapt well to different positions and jobs, willing to learn a new way of service and work hard in a small passionate team please apply!
Your tasks will include:
Small amounts of prep
Making juices and milkshakes
Looking after customers with a smile
If this sounds like you and you are available during the day please let us know.
We open for 5 days (except Wednesday and Thursday) from 7 am-3.30 for flexibility throughout those hours is needed. The more you learn and know the more hours you will get.
Please Dm me for a chat
Immediate start required
Job Description: Experienced Kitchen hand required for Busy Fish & Chip Takeaway –
-previous experience – cooking in a commercial kitchen
– Be Clean and tidy
-Responsible & reliable
-be able to follow procedures & recipes
-available to work weekends & nights and flexible with hours
A casual position to start with 20-30 hours per week. 30-40 hours during holiday periods
Food Delivery Driver Needed
Job Description: Need immediately for Asian food delivery driver. Now the position is available Friday and Saturday starting from 5.30- 8.00 pm
If anyone interested please leave your contact number I will call back.
Job Description: Busy Cafe has a position for a Kitchen/Sandwich Hand Must be flexible with hours & days Immediate start Welcome to apply in-person Level 1 Inside Myer Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore
Kitchenhand - Casual
Job Description: Alex Surf Club is busier than ever and we need a reliable, hardworking kitchen hand to join our successful kitchen team.
Available to work when required including nights & weekends
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Well presented and groomed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as a team member, including other areas of the workplace when required
- Takes pride in their work
- Prepared to give 12 months continuous service
- Clear and wash all crockery and cutlery thoroughly
- Report any breakages to the Head Chef
- Keep all fire exits free from obstruction
- When finishing your shift ensure all areas are left clean and tidy
- Be able to deal with conflict situations
The Club is offering a casual position with a view to advancement for the right person. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays and weekends is essential.
We truly appreciate our staff and in return for your hard work we offer a professional, friendly, team based environment.
Casual Cook at Lemon and Thyme
Job Description: Our unique restaurant located on the beautiful Mooloolaba Esplanade is looking for a motivated Chef to join our Leadership team. Must have: * 3 Years post-trade experience * Good communication & time management * Casual position – flexible hours * Reliable/hardworking * Start early December
- 15 – 40 hrs per week
- Both days at the weekend
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Cook
- The right to work in Australia
- Food Safety Certificate (e.g. RSF, SITXFSA101, SITXFSA001)
- Accredited Hospitality Certificate
- Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)