Are you a Lexis Sunshine Coast student searching for a job? Check out what jobs are available around the Sunshine Coast at the moment! Happy job hunting 👍
TEAM MEMBER - Roll'd Sunshine Plaza
Job Description: Roll’d is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
About the Role …
Team members uphold the Roll’d brand by providing exceptional customer experiences for every one of our guests.
In this role, you will report directly to your Restaurant Manager, and be required to undertake the following duties:
- Provide excellent service that promotes customer satisfaction
- Welcome all customers in a timely fashion making sure you are recommending the best products to provide them with a meal
- Take and serve food and drink orders and upsell additional products
- Ensure all front of house areas are clean, tidy and ready for service
- Check the food and drinks served to ensure product quality
- Process payments and provide receipts
- Work well within the team environment
- Follow all health and safety rules and regulations and adhere to food safe practices
Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the nature of the hospitality business.
About you …
We are looking for friendly and outgoing people, who are full of energy, love to engage with people and have strong family values.
You’ll also need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
Skills & competencies:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High-level food quality standards
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Work efficiently in a calm and measured manner
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with a range of different people
- Knowledge of OH&S and Food Safety Standards
Experience and Qualifications:
- Some knowledge of the hospitality/quick service restaurant industry is desirable
- Experience using Point of Sale systems
- Food Safety Handling Certificates
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button on ourand we’ll be in touch.
Link to ad: https://www.rolld.com.au/careers/
Bar and Waiting Staff
Pier 33 is currently looking for front of house and bar staff professionals
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service skills, coupled with excellent food and wine knowledge.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience in a fine dining or similar environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Service-driven and customer-focused
- Flexible availability to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and public holiday
- Positive, friendly and outgoing attitude
- Excellent presentation
- Valid Queensland RSA certificate
- Be willing to work across the restaurant and functions.
In-Store Team Member - Dominos
Customer Service responsibilities:
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Dealing with customer concerns.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
Pizza Maker responsibilities:
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Hygiene and food safety.
- General cleaning duties.
Job Description: The Bella Venezia Restaurant has been trading for over 37 years and is a Sunshine Coast Institution. We are a busy Multi Award Winning Modern Italian Restaurant positioned in the Heart of Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast. If your looking for a place that is professional, pays award rates which includes penalty rates on weekends, plus bonuses, plus great tips and places a massive focus on their people, contact us now to discuss employment opportunities. We are now hiring and have section waiter positions and one casual supervisor position available for Hospitality Professionals
Job tasks and responsibilities
As a section waiter you will be responsible for running your own section.
Wine knowledge is an essential part of the role and the ideal candidate will have basic understanding of wine.
Skills and experience
The ideal section waiter candidate will have had extensive experience as a section waiter.
The candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills:
- the ability to demonstrate their experience and working knowledge of effectively running their own section using steps of service techniques within a busy working environment
Job benefits and perks
We place a massive focus on our people and create an enjoyable workplace were you LOVE coming to work and are paid extremely well to do so!
You will receive great TIPS $$ and have the opportunity to earn lucrative Bonus incentives!
Be part of a professional and Fun Team.
Career advancement opportunities
Please note: Due to the amount of applications we receive only successful applicants will be notified.
Casual Bartender at Spice Bar
Job Description: Asian fusion restaurant in the heart of Mooloolaba. Spice Bar is looking for a casual Bartender to join our team. Cocktail experience necessary with section waiting experience and wine knowledge a plus. Must be available Saturday nights and most Fridays.
5 – 15 hrs per week
At least 1 day at the weekend
Looking for staff work in the kitchen
Job Description: Hi, We’re from 24 thai street, now we’re looking for the one who can work in kitchen. So, this position you have to know how to do some entrees, curry and cooking Please send me resume to my e mail ([email protected]) Or ^**text only** 0413-774-979
Short Order Cook/All Rounder for Fish and Chip shop
Job Description: We are hiring a short order cook for our fish and chip shop. Must have previous experience as a short order cook.Will have to work some weekends and holidays
Other duties will include – making coffee, food prep, stock taking, cleaning, stocking shelves, taking orders over the phone, using the till. Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work independently and as part of a team. Please send your resume through gumtree.
Successful applicants will be contacted and asked to come in for an interview/trial.