Are you a Lexis student looking for work? Keep reading to see what jobs are currently available around the Sunshine Coast. Happy job hunting!
We are a family business who take pride in our food and Customers. We strive to create a friendly down to earth ambiance.We love our locals. Dog friendly ofcourse. Our staff are family to us. We are known for the wonderful ambiance we create. Ringing our birthday bell. Live music. Multicultural restaurant.
Qualifications & experience
- RSA certificate
- Experience in Customer service
- Experience in Cocktails and bar management
Tasks & responsibilities
- Opening and closing of bar.
- Excellent Customer service
- Making Latest cocktails
- Be a strong team Leader
- Multitasking work well under pressure
- Uniforms provided
- Life balance
- Family environment
- Long term employment
- Progression within business
Public Areas Cleaning
Rhythm on Beach is currently seeking an experienced Public Areas Cleaner to join the team. Shifts will be in the morning, between 6am – 10am daily, working on a rotating roster.
As a Public Area Cleaner, you will be responsible for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and comfort in all common areas. Carrying out key daily tasks in the Housekeeping Department and most importantly delivering a high level of customer service.
What are we looking for?
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Extremely high standard of cleanliness
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
- Flexibility to be able to work across a 24/7 roster
- Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Restaurant Night Superviser
The Boat Shed is a well established a la carte restaurant perched on the edge of the Maroochy River at Cotton Tree on the Sunshine Coast. We are an iconic restaurant renowned for our great quality food and service. We are looking for a very experienced Front of House Night Manager/Superviser to join our professional team. Experience in a similar role is essential.
3-4 nights per week required, including weekends shift usually starts at 3pm, can be flexible due to lifestyle commitments. Could be full time hours if required. Sunshine Plaza, Cotton Tree park, beach, swimming pool, shops and transport conveniently located near the restaurant. Fantastic work environment right on the water with amazing sunsets!! Friendly, happy team to work with.
APPLICANTS NEED TO POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong Customer focus, very approachable and great customer service skills even at peak times
- Strong leadership and effective communication skills in dealing with staff
- Strong food and wine knowledge
- Extensive bar experience including coffee and cocktails
- Training and monitoring floor staff
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent presentation and grooming
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, no split shifts
- Preferred to have a minimum of 3 years front of house supervisory experience in a medium to large restaurant
- Experienced in liaising with kitchen staff and Head Chef before, during and after service
- Possess great problem solving skills to make good customer focused decisions on the spot
- Excellent phone manner
- Assisting to build and maximise evening trade
- Effective management of closing and cleaning procedures for restaurant floor and bar, overseeing late night kitchen cleaning completion.
Part time Bartender at florentinas restaurant
About florentinas restaurant
We are a friendly and diverse team who strive to give the best customer service experience with love.
- 20 – 35 hrs per week
- Both days at the weekend
Kitchen Hands & Cleaning Staff
EXTRASTAFF is a leading national provider within the Industrial & hospitality sectors. We work with iconic & respected companies Australia-wide, sharing our expertise & assisting employers in maximizing the capabilities of their workforce.
Supplying to multiple aged care sites across the Sunshine Coast, we are seeking experienced & skilled Kitchen Hands and cleaning staff for casual roles.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Set up food & drink trolleys
- Serving/delivering meals & drinks
- Preparing texture modified food & fluids
- Preparing sandwiches & salads
- Recording accurate temperatures of food
- Washing dishes via dishwasher
- Maintaining cleanliness in service areas
- High touch cleaning of facilities
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working in Health Care environments (Aged care, retirement living, Hospitals)
- Great communication skills to meet the needs of residents
- Current flu vaccination
- Your own reliable car & drivers license
- The ability to work as an organised team player
- Flexible availability across a 7 day roster
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now
Full time Cook in Maroochydore
A bar/cafe in Maroochydore is seeking a full-time Cook (up to 45 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available on both days at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Cook
- Have Australian work rights
Casual Kitchen Hand at Maroochy RSL
About Maroochy RSL
- 15 – 20 hrs per week
- Both days at the weekend
Job Description: Il Vento is a vibrant Italian restaurant located in the heart of the buzzing dining precinct at the old wharf of Mooloolaba. Currently we are looking for a Head Chef to lead our team. Right candidate is motivated, enthusiastic and has minimum 5 years previous experience of working in fast paced kitchens.
Knowledge of Italian cuisine advantageous, ability to hand stretch pizza and operate with wood fired oven beneficial.
Willingness to lead a fast-paced team and multitask, strong communciation in English (Italian) and valid visa required for this position.
Seeking Part Time Baker in Cotton Tree
Job Description: Busy Cotton Tree Cafe requires a homestyle baker. No qualifications required just a passion for baking beautiful cakes. Some experience necessary. Circa 25 hours a week.
Please send your resume to the email address required or call the number to set up an interview.
Looking for a cleaner for our bakery/kitchen
Job Description: We need a Cleaner for our Bakery Kitchen in Coolum Beach. Clean up Ovens, Burners, Mixers, Benches, Trolleys, and more.
Workdays are Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Start time: 4 a.m.
Finish time: about 9 a.m
You need a driver’s license and your own car to come to our Bakery.
We are looking for a person he/she can work 3-4 months or more with us.
Full time and casual Kitchenhands
Job Description: Giddy Geisha Restuarant are looking for kitchenhands. You must be reliable and fast-paced, the role will include washing dishes, cleaning of kitchen, rubbish removal and any small prep jobs needed.
- Straight shifts lunch or dinner available.
- Need to be able to work some weekends and nights
- Looking for Kitchenhands both full-timers at a salary of $50000pa 40-42hrs p/week and casual shifts also available around 25-30hrs p/week at award wage plus penalty rates
Please send resumes to the email address provided.