Food & Beverage Attendant – Full time and Casual
The Calile Hotel
The Calile Hotel
The Mission Statement for The Calile Hotel is simple yet ambitious – to deliver the best hotel experience in Brisbane. From large gestures to the finest details, we are driven to continually delight our guests. We strive to deliver an experience that is authentic and unpretentious, building a genuine relationship with our guests to ensure they wouldn’t consider staying anywhere else whenever they next return to Brisbane.
Applicants must be well presented and have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within Food & Beverage services.
- Prior experience in staging outstanding Food & Beverage experiences in a hotel setting
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work as a team in a high paced environment
- A great sense of style and immaculate presentation and grooming
- Attainment of the necessary Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
Liquorland Sales Assistant – Browns Plains
Requisition ID: 14606
Employment Type: Casual
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives.
About the role
Do you know your Ale from your Lager, or your Merlot from your Shiraz? Come join the Liquorland team as a Sales Assistant and put your knowledge to good use.
As part of Coles Group, Liquorland is your local convenience liquor store. We make shopping for great beverages easy with a great range of local and imported brands. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To know your stuff, as you enjoy engaging with customers you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- While experience is good, in the end it will be your personality and passion for the liquor industry that will set you apart
- The ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and will be able to carry out moderate to heavy lifting up to 17kg and reaching of the stock
- As this is a casual position, it will require you to be available to work approximately 9 to 15 hours per week (including weeknights and weekends)
We are now seeking a reliable, eager to work, energetic and experienced team member for our Fruit & Veg team on a part-time/casual basis based at the Windsor store. This role includes, but is not limited to, preparation work, stock control/ rotation and providing exceptional customer service.
The successful applicant must have:
Experience in produce (Fruit & Veg)
a customer service focused approach
be professionally presented
be consistently punctual and reliable
work fast and efficiently
be physically capable of performing some manual handling tasks
available every second weekend
have an eye for detail and a sense of urgency
hold a current drivers licence (manual licence preferred but not essential)
Casual Team Member in Aspley
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have Australian work rights
Casual Waiter / Waitress in Zillmere
Casual Team Member
The Reject Shop is a well-known and loved Australian discount variety retailer that is ASX listed and that has been in operation for over 35 years
We are MADLY passionate about Helping all Australians save money Every Day. Our Team Members are imperative to the daily operations of our stores, offering
a customer obsessed approach to our loyal customers who visit our stores to receive everyday products at the lowest prices.
We currently have an opportunity for Customer Obsessed Team Members to join our team in our Chermside store.
This is a great opportunity to join our team of energetic and hardworking retail superstars, contributing to The Reject Shop’s growing success.
- Providing and maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
- Undertaking quick and efficient register operations.
- Maintaining store presentation standards through both merchandising and housekeeping.
- The correct placement of merchandise as per the merchandising guidelines.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Are a reliable team player with the ability to work unsupervised to a high standard.
- Have a strong focus and passion for providing an excellent customer service to our savvy customers.
- Are flexible to work weekdays, weekends and late night trade.
- Have a focus on continuous improvements through your hardworking attitude.
What you can expect when you join the TRS Team:
- To work with an established national company where you hard work is recognised.
- A fun and fast paced working environment where every day is different.
- Varying shifts across the weekdays, weekends and extended trade periods.
- Learning and development programs to assist in your personal development.
- Diverse career pathways where you have the opportunity to further grow your career.
- A team member discount
Casual Houseperson, Public Area & Room Attendant
The Great Southern Hotel Brisbane is currently seeking a positive individual with excellent communication skills to join our Housekeeping Team. You must take pride in your work and be willing to go that “extra mile” to make our guest’s stay an enjoyable one.
About this role:
We are currently seeking a Casual Public Area /House Person/Room Attendant, the role includes but not limited to:
- Working on a 7 day rotating roster
- Cleaning public areas such as hotel lobby, lift, stairways, public toilets etc.
- Cleaning guest rooms to the standard of The Great Southern Hotel
- Working as a House Person conducting House Person duties such as delivery of linen/towels/roll away beds to room/s
- Working morning shifts from 7:30am onwards
We look for candidates who are honest and reliable. If you show a positive attitude and have an eye for detail, your application will become stronger.
Offsider required for removals and deliveries.
Monday, Wednesday, or Friday availability wanted.
Must be physically fit – this position requires repeated heavy lifting.
Must be able to complete heavy lifting – single person heavy lifts and two person heavy lifts.
University students encouraged to apply.
The casual positions will vary in hours, but will usually start early in the morning.
We would prefer applicants who are based on the south side, between Brisbane City and Logan City.
Trial days will be offered promptly, with successful candidates having an immediate start.
Rates are above award, with higher hourly rates when applicable.
To apply, please email your resume along with a cover letter containing your suburb.
Applications without your suburb will not be accepted.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY.