PVH is one of the world’s largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries. Our global iconic brands include Calvin Klein, TOMMY HILFIGER and our Heritage Brands. Our 140-year history is built on the strength of our brands, our team and our commitment to drive fashion forward for good. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH
About THE ROLE
We are looking for dynamic, flexible, customer service driven brand ambassadors to join the TOMMY HILFIGER team at Indooroopilly. Due to our continuous growth and strong brand appeal, we have a new opportunity available and are looking for a experienced casual retailer.
You will work closely with your Store Manager, to deliver an exceptional in-store experience to all customers. You will greet, listen and serve customers, process and merchandise stock ensuring the store is always neat, tidy, safe, and presentable. To be successful, you will be flexible to work a variety of shifts, including weekdays, late nights, and weekends, and demonstrate initiative to want to build your fashion career with PVH.
- Become an expert in product knowledge to deliver exceptional customer service
- Achieve and exceed all performance and sales targets
- Process transfers, markdowns, and relay the store in line with weekly communication
- Prepare stock for the sales floor and maintain visual merchandising standards
- Be vigilant of theft and shrinkage in preparation for stocktakes and audit, ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Previous retail sales and customer service experience required
- Results orientated – positive “can-do” attitude, always going the extra mile to achieve and exceed our targets
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Display exceptional presentation and grooming
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
PVH is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to inclusion and diversity.
Bar staff / Wait Staff / Host / Door staff Wanted
Honey B’s is one of Brisbane’s trendiest and leading gentlemen’s clubs located on Caxton St, just minutes away from Suncorp Stadium. We are a brand-new venue with premium bars, high standards of service, and a fun and unique fit-out. Game nights are huge at Honey B’s and we are looking for friendly and outgoing staff to join our sport-loving team!
About the role
We are open 7 nights a week and are getting busier! If you are motivated, enthusiastic and take pride in delivering 5-star service, then we want you! Duties include:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Liaising with clients professionally and with a warm, friendly demeanour
- All bar duties as required, as well as beverage and bottle service
- Being enthusiastic, reliable and self-driven
In return, you will be rewarded for working with an industry-leading organisation that offers:
- Uncapped earning potential, driven by YOU!
- Flexible hours with opportunities to earn extra $$$
- Full training in the hospitality role
- A safe, fun and friendly team environment
The ideal applicant must be available to work Fridays and on weekends. Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred but not essential as full job training is provided. All applicants must be over 18 years old.
Visit our website for more job opportunities!
How to apply?
Visit our website and apply directly on our “JOBS” page. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview.
Casual Team Member in Salisbury
A cafe/other in Salisbury is seeking a casual Team Member (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a Team Member
- Have Australian work rights
Retail Staff Experience Wanted!
Who are we?
We pride ourselves in delivering a professional and memorable customer service experience for our amazing SPORTING and NFP clients. Growth Rocket is proud and passionate about helping clients who do amazing work within the COMMUNITY across the country.
We are very privileged to work to on behalf of nationally recognised brands in the face-to-face marketing space. Due to our unique and proven cost-effective sales and marketing strategies we been able help our clients successfully grow and expand their community-based programs across the country.
This has given us the opportunity to also grow with our clients expanding our organization across Australia and New Zealand. We are growing at a rapid rate and on the hunt for passionate, caring, bubbly and outgoing personalities that love helping people in a fun team environment. A lot of our top performing managers, team leaders and sales reps all come from a hospitality, retail and sporting background.
- Using your people skills to create Brand Awareness for our clientele
- Learn and execute on our proven company sales and customer service systems
- Generate Face-to-face sales and customer enquiry
- Work towards sales targets in a team environment
- COOL THING, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
What you can expect from us:
- Supportive and Structured product coaching and training
- Competitive Hourly rate / Opportunity to earn an extra $25-$300 in Daily Bonuses!
- Flexible working hrs from 20hrs- 38+ hrs a week.
- Free travel opportunities to work and travel across Australia and New Zealand
- Weekly social team events
APPLY NOW and we will be in touch! In the meantime, check out our website:
Casual Counter Hand / Cashier in Murarrie
Casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder in Milton
A cafe in Milton is seeking a casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Café / Restaurant All-rounder
- Have Australian work rights
Casual Sandwich Hand in Kenmore Hills
Casual Sandwich Hand in South Brisbane
We have a great opportunity for Room Attendants in Fortitude Valley.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Looking for amazing members to join a team of Room Attendants. Full Time, Part Time, and Casual roles available.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work on weekends and during peak times
- Punctual, honest, and a reliable team player
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.
About the Site:
Conveniently located close to shopping, dining and entertainment precincts as well as education, medical and employment hubs, Ingenia Rental Taigum provides the ideal affordable rental accommodation option for singles, couples and families. We are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to work with us on a casual basis.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to work with us on a casual basis.
About the Position:
- Ensure all housekeeping requirements are attended to on a regular basis and to a high standard
- Keep storage areas well-stocked, clean and tidy
- Work in a positive team environment showing excellent customer service skills to guests
- Practical experience in a cleaning/housekeeping role
- Experience working in a similar industry
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well organised and a strong eye for detail
For the successful applicant, we can offer award rates and support from a large corporate organisation as well as fantastic staff discounts on Ingenia Holiday Parks.
If you wish to join a successful team in a growing company, please click on the Apply for this job button and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your previous experience can assist you in this role.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. Applicants must have a passport or birth certificate and photo ID to evidence this requirement. You will be required to complete a National Police History Check for this role.
No agencies please.