Are you currently job hunting?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities:
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort is seeking a Banquet Attendant:
- RSA Certificate
- Ability to multitask whilst ensuring exceptional attention to detail
- High level of creativity with local knowledge
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts including week-ends, nights and public holidays
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
Sushi Yahman is looking for kitchen hands and wait-staff:
We are currently seeking individuals to join our team as a Senior Front of House member working between 20-30 hours per week (hours are flexible for the right candidate). There is also an opportunity for someone who wants to take on more responsibility’s and more managerial role.
Work as a kitchen-hand/cook alongside our fantastic kitchen staff for 20-38 + hours per week.
Sponsorship available for both roles.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
Providore Cafe is looking for Baristas and Cafe Staff:
If you want to come and serve Hastings Street’s best coffee in the coolest environment with the best people, Prov might just be for you.
Casual or full time role available for the right people. Casual rates from $28.75/hour.
We are offering exciting bonuses to join our Providore on Hastings teams.
• Full uniform, including shoes
• Sign on Bonuses*
• Paid training
RACV Noosa Resort is looking for waitstaff:
We’re looking for…
- Previous experience working in a customer focused venue within fast-paced food and beverage service.
- Bar experience (desirable)
- A genuine love of hospitality and providing great service.
- Knowledge of the local area and all things tourists love.
- A valid RSA (desirable).
- Exceptional communication skills with a bright & friendly personality.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with guests and your team.
- Availability across a 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and peak holiday periods
Bandita is looking for hospitality staff:
Qualifications & experience:
All applicants must have experience in fast paced, casual dining. We expect that you can have fun while creating a memorable guest experience. If you can tell a story, listen and hold down a busy section all at the same time you’re the one we want.
Light Years is looking for bartenders:
Step into the coastal life style and join the team at Light Years Asian Diner in Noosa.
Light Years Asian Diner serves up delicious food & cocktails alongside a fun environment & a party vibe!
We are looking for a cocktail bartending superstar who is enthused about Booze! You will be joining an established hospitality group who are rapidly growing & reward results.
- Cocktail experience is a must
- Great banter & bar service flair
- Organised & a team player
Bang Bang is looking for new hospitality crew members:
Bang Bang Noosa is a fun and happening southeast Asian restaurant on Hastings Street in Noosa Heads and we are seeking hospitality crew to join our team.
Come be a part of our little family, where the appropriate work/life balance is of utmost importance and achievable.
We are most excited by enthusiastic go-getters who are looking to upskill and share their own knowledge with us.
The successful candidate will have:
– An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
– Experience working in fast paced, full service restaurants
– Bartenders, preferably with cocktail experience
– The right to work in Australia
– A valid QLD RSA
If you fit the build and are excited to join our team, please forward your resume to [email protected]
The Imperial Eumundi Hotel is looking for Bartenders and Wait-staff:
We are after multi-skilled and motivated applicants to join our team.
The successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Flexible & available to work a rotating roster
• Must hold a valid RSA and be willing to get their RSG
• Good communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Immaculate grooming and presentation
• Be reliable with a friendly attitude
• Be team focused
Noosa Golf Club is looking for an all-rounder:
We are looking for an All Rounder – Casual Cook/Bar Person.
The team member we are looking for must have a passion for cooking and be multi skilled to help out in the Bar.
Must be a:
- Team Player
- Have good presentation
Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekend work.
Grill’d Burgers in Noosa are looking for waitstaff:
We welcome previous experience in a customer-facing or kitchen environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust – We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves