Are you currently job hunting?
Here are the current opportunities from Seek.com.
If you need help with job hunting or the application process, speak to Kira or attend the Jobs Workshop from 2pm – 3pm on Tuesday’s.
All of the opportunities listed are offering:
- Casual employment
- Between 15-30 hours per week
- $25-35 per hour
Current Job Opportunities:
Khub in Noosa Junction are looking for Retail Assistants:
Skills and Experience:
- You’re a team player who works well with others
- You have a positive attitude and are keen to represent the Kmart brand with the aim to provide everyone that comes into store with a great interaction that brightens up their day
- You are proactive and take initiative
- You are passionate about keeping your store looking tidy and organised
- Our store roles require you to lift and move around product
Nudge Nudge Wink Wink in Noosa Heads are looking for Bartenders:
Qualifications & experience
- 3 years in the hospitality industry
- relevant bar experience (mixing basic cocktails, reasonable spirit knowledge)
Tasks & responsibilities
- washing and polishing glassware
- assisting in creating batches and infusions for cocktails
- preparing fresh juices
- setting up stations for service
- operating 3rd cocktail station
- mixing cocktails
- maintaining stock and ice levels during service
- closing cocktail section
Providore on Hastings is looking for experienced Barista’s & Cafe Staff to join their team:
If you want to come and serve Hastings Street’s best coffee in the coolest environment with the best people, Prov might just be for you.
Casual or full-time role available for the right people. Casual rates from $31/hour + Penalties + Super
We are offering exciting bonuses to join our Providore on Hastings teams.
• Full uniform, including shoes
• Sign on Bonuses*
• Paid training
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort are looking for Banquet Attendants:
About the Role:
Working across Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resorts conference and event space, you will be responsible for the setup, pack down and service of food & beverage for our conference guests. Successful candidates will be immaculately presented and hold a valid QLD RSA certificate.
- RSA Certificate
- Ability to multitask whilst ensuring exceptional attention to detail
- High level of creativity with local knowledge
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts including week-ends, nights and public holidays
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
Graham & Hooper in Noosa Heads are looking for Wait Staff:
- La Vida Restaurant is a fine dining, European restaurant located in the beautiful Noosa.
- La Vida Restaurant is seeking an experienced wait person to join their mature team. La Vida prides itself in high quality, friendly and efficient service.
- The candidate needs to have a solid knowledge of restaurant service, be fast on their feet, wine knowledge would be an advantage, punctual, friendly and well presented.
- The team at La Vida is owner operated, mature and good terms and gratuities apply.
Sails Restaurant in Noosa Heads are looking for Bar/Wait Staff:
- To be considered for these positions you must have proven experience working in a similar standard of restaurant, have a positive attitude, good communication skills and a solid work ethic.
- Section waitstaff must have a good understanding of produce and cooking techniques and a passion to deliver an outstanding dining experience to our clientele.
- Bar staff must have a thorough understanding of classic cocktail preparation as well as a good knowledge of beer styles, spirits and liqueurs.
- Strong wine knowledge would be an advantage in securing either position.
- Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
The Sebel Hotel in Noosa are looking for Room Attendants:
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
The Captain’s Daughter in Peregian Beach are looking for Bartenders:
Enthusiastic person needed for our funky beach side beer garden. Must have some bar experience and cocktail knowledge and current RSA.
The Imperial Hotel in Eumundi are looking for Wait Staff:
The Imperial Hotel Eumundi is currently seeking energetic and motivated experienced individuals to join our team and work in Bar & Wait Staff roles.
We are after multi-skilled and motivated applicants to join our team. The successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Flexible & available to work a rotating roster
• Must hold a valid RSA and be willing to get their RSG
• Good communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Immaculate grooming and presentation
• Be reliable with a friendly attitude
• Be team focused
Please email your resume’ to [email protected]
Bang Bang in Noosa are looking for Chefs & Kitchenhands:
We have multiple positions, from full time to casual, suiting a host of differing experience levels.
Come join and established and well trained team of top quality professional chefs. We are here to help develop your skills further, and learn any new skills you might have to offer our team.
We offer consistent hours, competitive rates, great tips and an amazing team to work alongside. We can provide a great work/life balance situated across the road from Noosa’s beautiful Main Beach. We will consider any suitable and experienced candidates looking for sponsorship. We can also help assist with accommodation if needed.
Please send your resume to [email protected]