Customer Service Attendant – Nudgee
To be successful as a Customer Service Attendant you are a positive team player who strives to exceed your customers expectations.
You would be responsible for:
- Operating the console
- Preparation and handling of food
- Providing friendly customer service
- Handling cash and processing transactions
- Merchandising and maintenance of stock
- Food cleanliness and hygiene
- The appearance and cleanliness of the site
Casual Retail Assistants 🌱 Calling all plant people 🌱
Queensland Indoor Plants
- Work with Indoor Plants 🌱
- Employee Discounts 🤩
- Planty of fun 😉
Best fit for this role will:
· Have excellent customer service and people skills;
· Have a keen interest and great knowledge of indoor plants
(Onsite product knowledge will be provided).
· Be a team player with a positive mindset;
· Must be available to work weekends;
We are seeking Car Cleaners for our Alderley site. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment under time managed conditions and have excellent attention to detail. Junior & Senior positions available on a casual basis for 15-30 hours a week.
Team Member – Alexandra Hills
We are looking for a Team Member to work overnight shifts (minimum of 3 nights per week)
You’ll take us further by…
- Putting customer service first and exceeding customer requirements
- Using your retail experience to support the Store Manager
- Excelling in a team environment
- Demonstrating attention to detail and safety awareness
- Must have good availability & willingness to work weekends and overnights when required!
Restaurant Staff – Casual
Zambrero Cannon Hill
you will be required to consistently follow Zambrero’s high standards of customer service, recipes, procedures, cleaning and sanitation to ensure that our guests’ experience is always the best it can be. This exciting role will encompass the following key responsibilities:
- Completing hot and cold food preparation accurately, neatly and in a time-efficient fashion.
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes.
- Preparing food as needed, including anticipating and adapting to customer volume.
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistency, while monitoring food levels on the line.
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards.
- Providing a friendly, high-quality customer experience to each Zambrero customer.
- Understanding and articulating Zambrero food with integrity.
Front of House
Piranha Fish Cafe
Newly opened Piranha Fish Caf in New Farm is looking for FOH candidates to help in our busy little Seafood Cafe . Responsibilities include the taking of orders both for our in house diners and for take away meals. Table service and general duties as required . We are open lunch and dinner 6 days a week.
You must have an RSA as we do serve alcohol , and you must have at least 3 years in the service industry in a medium to high pace environment . Good communication skills and some knowledge of food and beverage is a must as this is a little bit more than your average Fish and Chip Shop.
Casual Wait Staff
Merlo Coffee is looking for enthusiastic hospitality staff to join the team. The ideal candidate is someone who is quick on their toes and a bit of an all-rounder.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prompt, courteous and friendly service to customers
General waiting duties of both food and/or beverage
Must be available weekends and public holidays.
Customer Service Team Members
We are currently seeking Customer Service Team Members to join our MacArthur Central Food Court restaurant, located in Brisbane CBD.
Customer Service Team Members are responsible for ensuring the provision of fresh, quality products, friendly and efficient service and maintaining clean and well-presented facilities for our valued customers!
Requirements/ key selection criteria
· Positive Energy
· Customer Focused
· Team Player
· Sound communication and interpersonal skills
· Transport to and from restaurant
No experience necessary as full Training will be provided to all employees.
Casual Team Member
Getta Burger is product driven and does things the hard way. From grinding and pressing our own patty’s to smoking the meat and making the sauce, we do it all. This is our point of difference, and what we will continue to do in order to give our customers the best possible product and value for their hard earned money.
We are looking for superstar casuals at our Capalaba store who:
- Are positive and friendly
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the drive to deliver exceptional customer service
This is an all-rounder position and will include:
- Operating the POS and serving customers
- Cleaning and sanitising all store areas
- Preparing burgers, sides, shakes
- Being a key part of a fun, diverse team